Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I love to fuck my boys asses...

lark sparrow said:
lol I know - which is why I find it surprising when heterosexual men seem to have their masculine sensibilities offended at the thought of being on the receiving end of anal sex or stimulation. Seems they are naturally built to have heightened pleasure in this regard in comparison to women. Oh well. ;)

They get over it, after a while...;)

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I love to fuck my boys asses...

Ebonyfire said:
They get over it, after a while...;)

After all, I feel I am doing my part for prostate health!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: I love to fuck my boys asses...

Ebonyfire said:
I do not call a dildo a cock. I call a cock a cock, and it is usually attached to a subby male!

lol As for his sucking my strap on dildo, that does nothing for me, I have better things for him to suck and to "worship".

Eb

I find the word "cock" quite hilarious. I just can't say it in a serious context. Just last week, while engaging in a little on-the-job phone sex with my girl-friend, I made reference to my "cock." After a momentary silence, we both burst into laughter. I can reduce her to tears (from laughing) by simply saying "yeah babe, suck that fucking cock."

I think that the word "cock" is so weird to me, because when I was in the Army, in Texas, a lot of guys from the deep south used the word "cock" to mean vagina.

Back