Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

Ladies, I need your thoughts, prayers, good vibes, spells of protection, whatever you got.
Daddy and I are going on a vacation and my anxiety over the flight tomorrow is peaking. This will be my second flight post-pandemic and the first one didn’t go well. Stressful airport transfer, delayed luggage, delays in ground transport at our destination, ugh.
We’ve done what we can to avoid a repeat of that fiasco, but my bunny brain is irrational.
Just knowing y’all will be thinking about us will be a big help.
TIA
🐰

Ladies, I need your thoughts, prayers, good vibes, spells of protection, whatever you got.
Daddy and I are going on a vacation and my anxiety over the flight tomorrow is peaking. This will be my second flight post-pandemic and the first one didn’t go well. Stressful airport transfer, delayed luggage, delays in ground transport at our destination, ugh.
We’ve done what we can to avoid a repeat of that fiasco, but my bunny brain is irrational.
TIA
🐰
The world is going to move in your favor, I just know it. 😊 Your vacation will be great!

TIA
🐰
Hugs, safe travels, and imagining all the best thoughts for you and your partner :heart: :rose:have a awesome time out there!

I have to say, if you ever have the opportunity to visit Banff National Park, in Alberta, Canada, you should totally do it!
We arrived home last night and we were exhausted but so happy. We left Banff by train, the Rockymountaineer, and after spending the day traveling through the mountains, we stopped for the night at Kamloops. The next day we reboarded the train and headed to Vancouver. Two nights In Vancouver. What a trip!

FYI: It’s impossible to do certain things in the washroom of a moving train 🫢

Here that used to be a very tight place (second to only airplanes), these days they have much more room.
There were two in our car, one was tight, and the other was roomy. We found the tight one a bit better for “activities” because all of the walls were within reach. Less risk of getting tossed about. 🫢

Back