Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

Although, for the sake of full disclosure, both my ex-girlfriend and my sometimes FWB are almost ten years younger than me, so maybe I really am like the older guys who like younger women... 🥺

And I did have a brief fling with a lot younger guy... Shit... Maybe I am the problem...

Okay... I just icked myself out. But at least my Hubby is age appropriate for me... 🤪
I find myself most attracted to women in their 30s. Still 20 years younger than me but…

<looks at Jenni’s profile> well shit. <flutters eyelashes>

As a blanket statement that I should not need to say: for anything I post on this women to women no men posting thread neither need nor desire men to send me PMs about my posts.

Other threads, sure fine. Those are all open forum

From here? Please stop. I don’t need you pointing out how you wouldn’t do X or it’s too bad someone else did X or whatever. I understand I can’t stop you from reading this thread but by God I wish you would stop yourself. It just feels creepy and intrusive and reinforces everything that I can bitch about on here.

Just stop.

As a blanket statement that I should not need to say: for anything I post on this women to women no men posting thread neither need nor desire men to send me PMs about my posts.

From here? Please stop. I don’t need you pointing out how you wouldn’t do X or it’s too bad someone else did X or whatever. I understand I can’t stop you from reading this thread but by God I wish you would stop yourself. It just feels creepy and intrusive and reinforces everything that I can bitch about on here.

Just stop.
I'm sorry you even had to post that!

I'm sorry you even had to post that!
It’s just so absurd. They just have to say SOMETHING! It’s like water flowing downhill- if they can’t post it on this thread because it will get deleted and them banned they have to come to my PMs.

I just don’t get it.

Anyway how are you today?

It’s just so absurd. They just have to say SOMETHING! It’s like water flowing downhill- if they can’t post it on this thread because it will get deleted and them banned they have to come to my PMs.

I just don’t get it.

Anyway how are you today?
I'm doing good! Being reminded by some of your tribulations why I'm glad I'm gay 🤭

So...thanks? 🤗

See it’s not fair because I’d love to see yours and you wouldn’t care about mine.

But hot lawyer girlfriend? 😳
You have (had?) more choice though! Finding other women to date requires a dowsing rod and the ability to read body language too subtle to be captured on video.

Please, please, please post the things you would like represented. 🙏

Wanted to chime in on this too. First off, Genz, you have not disappointed anyone! This is a good discussion and I’m glad we’re having it.

I also have noticed these threads seem limited to a very conventional, heteronormative aesthetic. It makes sense that that’s mostly what you’re finding because the male gaze is largely prioritized in the world we live in.

I would certainly not complain in the threads because I’m not doing the work of creating or contributing to them. You are absolutely right that more of us should post images of that diversity that appeals to us!

I also get that you’ post what is appealing to you re age range, and femme-presenting. That was the case for me when I was much younger as well. As I’ve gotten older I’ve grown to really appreciate the aesthetic of more androgynous femmes, soft butch, and stone butch. I mean, damn. Why not? We are an incredibly diverse array of gorgeousness!!!

If I find a good resource for such media, I will share with the group 😍🤩

Just stop.
The lack of self regulation skills is alarming, isn't it?

Wanted to chime in on this too. First off, Genz, you have not disappointed anyone! This is a good discussion and I’m glad we’re having it.

I also have noticed these threads seem limited to a very conventional, heteronormative aesthetic. It makes sense that that’s mostly what you’re finding because the male gaze is largely prioritized in the world we live in.

I would certainly not complain in the threads because I’m not doing the work of creating or contributing to them. You are absolutely right that more of us should post images of that diversity that appeals to us!

I also get that you’ post what is appealing to you re age range, and femme-presenting. That was the case for me when I was much younger as well. As I’ve gotten older I’ve grown to really appreciate the aesthetic of more androgynous femmes, soft butch, and stone butch. I mean, damn. Why not? We are an incredibly diverse array of gorgeousness!!!

If I find a good resource for such media, I will share with the group 😍🤩
Thank you so much! BTW, if any of you ladies don't want to post images for reasons and just want to PM me with links to what you want to see, I would be happy to post them.

I'm not -usually- attracted to masc but I will admit to some exceptions :sneaky:

Just stop.

SHE'S MINEEE, you stay away... / Jay D Stryder

Back