Can someone explain to me in plain English what Trump is trying to say by the following..

Unfortunately I agree with @Saint_Ann on this one.

It’s Trump’s schtick - it’s free press and for him bad press is better than no press. The knuckle draggers love his bullshit, some gobble it up and love how it “makes the libs go all hair on fire.” He’s a known factor and his assholeism hasn’t dissuaded his supporters yet. It keeps the narrative on him instead of the accomplishments of others.

It’s how he won the 2016 primaries over serious candidates and how he captured the hearts of the heartless and won the presidency.

The less attention he gets the better.
Good luck with that last thing. :)

Good luck with that last thing. :)

The best way to talk about Trump is for Harris to call him out in his own stupidity and get him to run with it. It makes him look like the slob he is and shows how much more competent she is.

The best way to talk about Trump is for Harris to call him out in his own stupidity and get him to run with it. It makes him look like the slob he is and shows how much more competent she is.
Competancy doesn't necessarily equate to good governance. Potus is more about getting deals done which Trump has been doing all his life. :)

Competancy doesn't necessarily equate to good governance. Potus is more about getting deals done which Trump has been doing all his life. :)
But his deal-making skills have bankrupted every company he has ever managed or owned. Bankruptcy is not the aim of a deal.. The aim of dealing is to come out ahead in the deal a skill Trump solely lacks.

Yeah, bullshit. He’s a con artist. That’s a good thing when you are only in it for the money. When that’s the scale you care about most you don’t care how you get there.

In one horrible way it’s too bad trump didn’t serve two terms. The public didn’t get to see the clear evidence of the negative consequences of his policies. The concentration of wealth and rising of the cost of living was mostly blamed off on Biden regardless of the fact it was Trump whose policies set it in action.

Biden’s policies prevented a predicted major collapse.

But his deal-making skills have bankrupted every company he has ever managed or owned. Bankruptcy is not the aim of a deal.. The aim of dealing is to come out ahead in the deal a skill Trump solely lacks.
Business have a 50/50 chance of failure within 5 years. :)

Yeah, bullshit. He’s a con artist. That’s a good thing when you are only in it for the money. When that’s the scale you care about most you don’t care how you get there.

In one horrible way it’s too bad trump didn’t serve two terms. The public didn’t get to see the clear evidence of the negative consequences of his policies. The concentration of wealth and rising of the cost of living was mostly blamed off on Biden regardless of the fact it was Trump whose policies set it in action.

Biden’s policies prevented a predicted major collapse.
The White House has very little impact on the overall state of the economy, short of starting a war maybe. :)

If he loses nothing is preventing him from running again. Even if Christians vote for him he can still lose.
His statement implies he isn't going to run again if he fails in this campaign.

Business have a 50/50 chance of failure within 5 years. :)
If you are careful, and stay on top of things you can improve those odds tremendously. But as you said 50% fail, however in Trump's case 99% have failed. Not a stellar record. If we look at his last term in office that was a disasterous failure as well.

If you are careful, and stay on top of things you can improve those odds tremendously. But as you said 50% fail, however in Trump's case 99% have failed. Not a stellar record. If we look at his last term in office that was a disasterous failure as well.
I can only imagine the back room dealings to keep getting new business loan after new business loan. :)

The White House has very little impact on the overall state of the economy, short of starting a war maybe. :)

🤣 oops. I thought you were smarter than that.

So POTUS has no major influence on the economy? POTUS has no influence over the bills put forth by the House and Senate? POTUS has no influence over access to natural resources? POTUS has no influence on national investment? No influence on medical and prescription costs? POTUS has no influence over regulatory agencies and their policies?

Do big businesses throw their money at politicians with no hope for a return on their investment?

🤣 oops. I thought you were smarter than that.

So POTUS has no major influence on the economy? POTUS has no influence over the bills put forth by the House and Senate? POTUS has no influence over access to natural resources? POTUS has no influence on national investment? No influence on medical and prescription costs? POTUS has no influence over regulatory agencies and their policies?

Do big businesses throw their money at politicians with no hope for a return on their investment?
The pendulum swings back and forth and back and forth...:)

I can only imagine the back room dealings to keep getting new business loan after new business loan. :)

Trump had to seek money from Dutchbank because no one else would lend to him. Still, he had to commit fraud on the value of his properties…

Oh, but you probably didn’t pay attention to the Trump Business fraud cases.

And no POTUS puts an hand on how it swings?

Are you playing stupid just to troll?
I'm saying all the changes made by this guy gets overwritten by the next guy and on and on. You seem to only care about how you get your share. :)

Donald Trump on Monday repeated his weekend remarks to Christian summit attendees that they would never need to vote again if he returns to the presidency in November.

Trying to explain himself he later said, “That statement is very simple, I said, ‘Vote for me, you’re not gonna have to do it ever again,’” Trump told Ingraham. “It’s true, because we have to get the vote out. Christians are not known as a big voting group, they don’t vote. And I’m explaining that to them. You never vote. This time, vote. I’ll straighten out the country, you won’t have to vote any more, I won’t need your vote any more, you can go back to not voting.”
It means black jobs.

Back