You’re just going to have to explain it to me…(Trump Edition)

TRUMP is not part of project 2025, nor does he endorse it.

From the NBC News article you posted about Trump speaking about P25 at a Heritage Foundation meeting in D.C.:

“Trump also spoke highly about the [Heritage Foundation’s Project 2025] plans at a dinner sponsored by the Heritage Foundation in April 2022, saying: ‘This is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America.’”

From a PBS article:
“To distance himself from Project 2025 amid the Democratic attacks, Trump wrote on Truth Social that he “knows nothing” about it and has “no idea” who is in charge of it. (CNN identified at least 140 former advisers from the Trump administration who have been involved.)”

“However, Project 2025 contributors include a number of high-ranking officials from Trump’s first administration, including former White House adviser Peter Navarro and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson.

A recently released recording of Russell Vought, a Project 2025 author and the former director of Trump’s Office of Management and Budget, showed Vought saying Trump’s “very supportive of what we do.” He said Trump was only distancing himself because Democrats were making a bogeyman out of the document.”

I could go on but you should get it by now that project 2025 isn't Trump's platform and he doesn't support it. If you still don't get it, that's on you for being a moron hell bent on showing the world that you're dumber than a cockroach.

BTW, Trump used to be a Democrat. For years. Yet he doesn't embrace that ideology anymore. Strange how that works for everything except the made up bullshit narratives your team tries to paint him with even when he denies involvement or acceptance of it.

Yeah, Trump doesn’t support P25, keep thinking that. Also keep thinking that he was a Democrat, he also supported abortion rights too and now he’s SEEN THE LIGHT!! (probably because of all of his sexual assaults)—but he’s a petty opportunist for any chance to make money, even if a crime is committed. If he could make a half a trillion just by dropping out the race, he’d do it. He’s a complete whore and money is the only thing he cares about—not God, or country, or family, or the American people.

Last edited:
There are many laws it won't or can't enforce now. The obvious current example is drugs. Prohibition was also a complete failure. Cutting the list way down to an enforceable set and publicly repealing the rest could be a popular move.
They tried legalizing most hard street drugs in Portland and so far it’s been a disaster.

They tried legalizing most hard street drugs in Portland and so far it’s been a disaster.
That is a decision for cities and states. The feds are drug warring themselves into bankruptcy. But Portland really can't avoid disaster as the whole west coast becomes the new rust belt.

That is a decision for cities and states. The feds are drug warring themselves into bankruptcy. But Portland really can't avoid disaster as the whole west coast becomes the new rust belt.
If the Government would actually do something about China and Russia bringing illegal drugs and raw materials for making them into the country, then maybe things will change. But Reagan’s bullshit war on drugs did nothing except fill up corporate prisons with kickbacks going to politicians that kept things at the status quo. The GOP kept that crap rolling all the way through Bush the Traitorous Idiot.

We, as a country, are now the cucks for Russia and China to do whatever the fuck they want to us. Hack our companies and infrastructure? Sure. Steal our IPs? Go for it. Look the other way while Russia begins a land grab. Sure…under Trump and his minions in Congress…not at all under Biden and the Democratic Congress.

If the Government would actually do something about China and Russia bringing illegal drugs and raw materials for making them into the country, then maybe things will change. But Reagan’s bullshit war on drugs did nothing except fill up corporate prisons with kickbacks going to politicians that kept things at the status quo. The GOP kept that crap rolling all the way through Bush the Traitorous Idiot.

We, as a country, are now the cucks for Russia and China to do whatever the fuck they want to us. Hack our companies and infrastructure? Sure. Steal our IPs? Go for it. Look the other way while Russia begins a land grab. Sure…under Trump and his minions in Congress…not at all under Biden and the Democratic Congress.

Umm, Russia seized Crimea under Obama. Russia also invaded Ukraine under Biden.

Nothing even remotely like that happened while Trump was in office.

Just thought you'd like to know where you went wrong in your thinking...

I succeed because I work hard and invest wisely, not because I suck on the government tit-o-dependency like you Lefties.

Speaking of nonsense, it seems like you've swallowed PaxGargle's bullshit about everyone being my Alt.

Which should scare the hell out of you if you'd only pause to think about it for half a second and realize that, if it's true, then I'm always awake, always aware, and always watching.

Maybe you should call me Skynet. Or maybe you're in The Matrix and you should have swallowed the Red Pill instead of getting dumped into the disposal at the end of your use cycle.
Take. A. Deep. Breath. And. Exhale. Slowly.

Feel better, now?

Reminder–take your meds and stop watching old movies like those for a while.

American boots were not on the ground in either circumstance, were they? The situation was handled by diplomacy, sanctions, committed resources, and alliances.

Trump's diplomacy abilities?

"I said, 'Don't do it, Vlad.' And I told him what I would do. And he said, 'No way!' And I said, 'Way!' [Reminiscing on X.]

And that is how DT kept Vlad in check during his presidency: 'Way' trumps 'no way.'

Wars, contrary to Trump, are not resolved on the first day in office, either.

I gather you think Trump's political savviness and military strength were responsible for keeping Putin at bay. How's that rational?

Well, look at it this way... IF Trump were still in office, the war in Ukraine would be over by now; I'll grant you that. Russia would have taken all of it with relative ease (and possibly, even with U.S. blessing and maybe even military support.)
And Putin would have probably overrun Moldova, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia by now as well. While Trump would be patting himself on the back saying "Served those countries right."
And of course, Rightguide, and whatever screen name Hisarpy is currently using at the moment would be gloating as to what a great leader Putin is.

By the way, HisDurpy…still waiting for you to dazzle me on why Trump would be a better president (gerp) than Harris.

Change my mind, I dare you.

And what is your conclusion esquire?

You can’t even begin to reason why this was when Pootie was fucking Trump the entire time he was in office? Jeez you’re naive.

The Russian Collusion narrative was debunked a long time ago. Please pay attention in class.

Lol, so you like to fantasize.

Yeah, the Mueller Report was a bought and paid for joke (a GOP lackey is still a lackey), but there’s more than enough smoke there to indicate a fire. If the roles were reversed and you replace the name Trump with Obama or Biden, you’d be screaming for a head on a pike.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/w...e=1&gbraid=0AAAAADwJnql8D4PBMlhGD98gTen0m9Gw-

https://www.politico.eu/article/mueller-refutes-trumps-no-collusion-no-obstruction-line/

Yeah, the Mueller Report was a bought and paid for joke (a GOP lackey is still a lackey), but there’s more than enough smoke there to indicate a fire. If the roles were reversed and you replace the name Trump with Obama or Biden, you’d be screaming for a head on a pike.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/w...e=1&gbraid=0AAAAADwJnql8D4PBMlhGD98gTen0m9Gw-

https://www.politico.eu/article/mueller-refutes-trumps-no-collusion-no-obstruction-line/

Projection isn't fact, it's more of your fantasy opera.

Back