Can someone explain to me in plain English what Trump is trying to say by the following..

I think that's what you meant by the statement below. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And I don't even know how you made "play" possessive. No chance your spell check did that.

So you ARE implying that he's smarter than the average businessman. Make up your mind, Cybil.
Are you equating success to intelligence? Could be he is really good at making deals. :)

Are you equating success to intelligence? Could be he is really good at making deals. :)
He's the king of reneging on deals. Easy to be successful when you don't actually pay anybody you owe. Contractors, lawyers, cities you held rallies in, legal creditors... I give him credit for being the country's greatest con artist and fraudster.

He's the king of reneging on deals. Easy to be successful when you don't actually pay anybody you owe. Contractors, lawyers, cities you held rallies in, legal creditors... I give him credit for being the country's greatest con artist and fraudster.
So you think it's easy to be successful? What's holding you back? :)

Have I said anywhere I think Trump is smarter? He does seem to have a lot of big ass buildings with his name on them. :)
As an example, the parts of Trump International Hotel and Tower, New York that he owns are the parking garage, the valet booth, room-service kitchens, lobby bathrooms, a restaurant space, and one unit. And the sign over the door.

I'm not totally convinced of your objectivity ( or honesty). :)
I give less than one fuck what you think about my objectivity. And there's no way to prove my honesty, is there? So just go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe, you passive aggressive pussy. You're not worth my time.

I give less than one fuck what you think about my objectivity. And there's no way to prove my honesty, is there? So just go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe, you passive aggressive pussy.

There's no small amount of irony that the dude who faked cancer is concerned about your honesty.

I give less than one fuck what you think about my objectivity. And there's no way to prove my honesty, is there? So just go fuck yourself with a rusty pipe, you passive aggressive pussy. You're not worth my time.
Wow! Resorting to violent rhetoric. You have quite the temper. :)

This about sums up everything about this member. Vocabulary, mental ability, communication skills…
Does name calling work for you out in the real world? Or just when you are posting from your mom's basement? :)

Unlike you, my relevance on an internet forum is not a goal of mine. But continue on with your hate speak. :)

Cherish the limited attention:

Your relevance on an Internet forum is so important to you that you've gone through multiple accounts, lied about your life, lied about your gender, lied about sickness etc just to get attention from those on this forum. It is so important to you that you spend endless hours passive aggressively posting hoping for any reaction, any chance for engagement. You look forward to posting and you actively gain satisfaction from thinking you've made someone in this forum look dumb. (Without realizing it just makes you look pathetic to those you are trying to denigrate.)

If you didn't have this forum you wouldn't know what to do with yourself or how you would spend large chunks of your day. Even alcohol doesn't save you from your boredom.

Your relevance on an Internet forum is so important to you that you've gone through multiple accounts, lied about your life, lied about your gender, lied about sickness etc just to get attention from those on this forum. It is so important to you that you spend endless hours passive aggressively posting hoping for any reaction, any chance for engagement. You look forward to posting and you actively gain satisfaction from thinking you've made someone in this forum look dumb. (Without realizing it just makes you look pathetic to those you are trying to denigrate.)

If you didn't have this forum you wouldn't know what to do with yourself or how you would spend large chunks of your day. Even alcohol doesn't save you from your boredom.

OMG! Adrina!
This takedown was beyond cruel!😡

More please!!!!

Last edited:

You have 23.6k posts. Are you bored? :)

There's no small amount of irony that the dude who faked cancer is concerned about your honesty.
Did you slip 'irony' into the equation as 'word play' for 'fuck yourself with a rusty pipe?' Or was that an unintended happenstance? Whichever, it gave me a chuckle.

Did you slip 'irony' into the equation as 'word play' for 'fuck yourself with a rusty pipe?' Or was that an unintended happenstance? Whichever, it gave me a chuckle.
Yeah cause cancer is so funny. Some people are incapable of growing up. :)

Yeah cause cancer is so funny. Some people are incapable of growing up. :)
Cancer is not funny. Nor is pain and suffering of any form. I believe, based on longevity and observation, you are correct about some people being incapable of growing up. True that!

Back