You people are very intimidating

Thank you, mi amor.

(still looking for those virginal types () for the sacrifice)

Chicklet said:
Hey,

You know, sometimes it's so scary for me to post in this forum. Everyone here is so witty and quick to think of something clever, while I ... well I'm not = )

I wonder if we intimidate new posters ever? Not many newbies come here...oh, we do have our newbies, but not many, really.

Is anyone else intimidated by this group?

-Chicklet

I'm a newbie! The first reply I ever recieve was from you chicklet and even though it was in another forum , I was somewhat intimidated.
Still waiting for your constructive criticism!

I have lurked and learned some in all forums.
I have been a fan of Lit for many years, it was only after submitting a story that I began to come over here..
I'm sure it will be awhile before I am comfortable:)
Please to meet you, hope you guessed my name:devil:

Hey Sweet T Welcome to the neighborhood. Grab a warm blanket or a cold drink, dig right in and you'll be comfortable in no time.

Welcome, T. Sorry it took you so long but now you're here, stay.

regards, Perdita

Thanks John and Perdita,
The pleasure will be all mine , I'm sure!

Welome aboard. Nice to see other folks from the land of first flight.

Please to meet you, hope you guessed my name. Sweet T
But what's puzzlin' us is the nature of your game. Anyone who quotes the Rolling Stones can't be all normal. You should fit right in around here. Welcome.

Rumple Foreskin

Rumple Foreskin said:
But what's puzzlin' us is the nature of your game. Anyone who quotes the Rolling Stones can't be all normal. You should fit right in around here. Welcome.

Rumple Foreskin

Hey I'm as normal as anyone here:D
Welcome Sweet T

News flash

The main thing I find about cyber communities is the whole fitting in thing. Heck, that goes for all communities, but cyber ones are almost harder to crack.

Hmm, you mean no one has told you, that in order to post, you must attend the monthly meetings, in which authors "act out" possible scenario's for future stories??? Now, someone really should have told you that...:) :eek:

Yeah, but I keep getting stuck with the father brown role. I should be get to play hugh once in awhile. I've even offered to bring my own robe.

raphy said:
Normal is a setting on your spindryer, not your personality.
Hey, Raff, did you notice you lost your virginity? Hardly? That's normal too.

You've grown so fast, keep it up.

Perdita ;)

I noticed that I'd lost it, but I didn't notice when I lost it....... If that makes sense. Reminds me of a comedy skit I saw once..

"Officer, officer, I've lost my virginity"
"I see, Ma'am. And where did you have it last?"
"Well, I'm sure I had it when I was in the grocery store... Maybe when I bent over in the fresh fruit aisle.."

Well, it was funny when I saw it.. Maybe you had to be there.

Originally posted by: sweet T
The only thing that needs to be separated by color, is laundry!

Right on!

Perdita - nice segue of AV's back to Venice.

ffreak said:
Originally posted by: sweet T
Perdita - nice segue of AV's back to Venice.
Thanks, it's always in my head. I left part of myself there so I'll be sure to return.

Perdita sighing in Veneziano

Re: Re: You people are very intimidating

sweet T said:
I'm a newbie! The first reply I ever recieve was from you chicklet and even though it was in another forum , I was somewhat intimidated.
Still waiting for your constructive criticism!

I have lurked and learned some in all forums.
I have been a fan of Lit for many years, it was only after submitting a story that I began to come over here..
I'm sure it will be awhile before I am comfortable:)
Please to meet you, hope you guessed my name:devil:

hello sweet_T nice to meet you, sorry I didn't welcome you earlier I don't come here too often, or was that cum..... no perhaps not:D

You will get on well here I'm sure, as Rumple said anyone who quotes the Stones can't be all bad or a normal prude:D

raphy said:
. . .
"Well, I'm sure I had it when I was in the grocery store... Maybe when I bent over in the fresh fruit aisle.". . .

raphy,

You would have LOVED vaudeville! :rolleyes:

Quasimodem said:
raphy,

You would have LOVED vaudeville! :rolleyes:
Somebody wake up the drummer and give raphy a quick rim shot. (no, not a rim job-he'll have to negoitate that himself)

RF

Ba-da-boom!

See, I knew *someone* would find it funny!

Err

Right?

*ducks*

raphy said:
I noticed that I'd lost it, but I didn't notice when I lost it....... If that makes sense. Reminds me of a comedy skit I saw once..

"Well, I'm sure I had it when I was in the grocery store... Maybe when I bent over in the fresh fruit aisle.."

Well, it was funny when I saw it.. Maybe you had to be there.

*giggles* That is too funny!

And for you freak, "Gone to Carolina in my mind"

SMILE, so I can wonder!:p

You make me hum. Now I can't get the tune out of my mind, Carolina Girl.:)

Back