You people are very intimidating

Girls, girls, girls. How much more do you want the poor cunt to apologise? For fuck's sake, I don't see this much bitching (general term not fem-specific) when it's something worth arguing over.

Gauche

I feel I must clarify, publicly. My post wasn't directed at Rhino, it was in fact empathising with him. (I hope you got my PM ;) )

*Hugs all round*

Loulou :heart:

raphy said:
Me <--- new person

I wouldn't necessarily say 'intimidated'.. More, casually lurking, although I can't believe it took a grammar question about the plural of Nemesis to tempt me out of lurk-dom....

Now y'all will be stuck with me. Go figure.
Win some, lose some.

Rumple Foreskin

rhinoguy said:
Gauche,
I WISH!
She was merely saving me additional public humiliation by telling me straight in private.

rhino-de-horned

Just as well I decided not to include the following line to Lou-lou by way of a joke born of jealousy, which I can see would not have gone down well.

(I hope you get PMS:) )

Gauche

would have made me larf though.

gauchecritic said:
Just as well I decided not to include the following line to Lou-lou by way of a joke born of jealousy, which I can see would not have gone down well.

(I hope you get PMS:) )

Gauche

would have made me larf though.

I've got it right now you *&%!@*ÂŁ"*(^?@ man. :p

Oh, bollocks to you all, I try to be nice and diplomatic and look where it gets me?!

Loulou, feeling tetchy.

It made me larf, too. I retain my sense of humour, even on my off days.:D

Ohhhh, I get the feeling I stepped into this thread at the wrong time.

*Raph, backing out slowly, waving a white flag*

raphy said:
Ohhhh, I get the feeling I stepped into this thread at the wrong time.

*Raph, backing out slowly, waving a white flag*

Oooh, I didn't mean to be scary. Please, don't go away. I'm nice really, honest. Muhahahahaha :devil:

I've noticed, in my short time here: this kind of thing happens from time to time. We all go away, licking our wounds, then come back again, ready for the next battle.

Lou :kiss:

from Dest: Though I have a bitchy streak a country mile wide.

And in such nice country, too. The advantage you give us is; we can wait and watch for decent traffic before we try to cross that road.

-FF wondering if tetchy and feely go together - and willing to accept hugs as a replacement

Originally posted by gauchecritic Girls, girls, girls. How much more do you want the poor cunt to apologise? For fuck's sake, I don't see this much bitching (general term not fem-specific) when it's something worth arguing over
Dear Gauchie,
Are you suggesting this should be over before I come to bat?
MG

oops

Tatelou said:
Oooh, I didn't mean to be scary. Please, don't go away. I'm nice really, honest. Muhahahahaha :devil:

I've noticed, in my short time here: this kind of thing happens from time to time. We all go away, licking our wounds, then come back again, ready for the next battle.

Lou :kiss:

Lou lou..

It was our wounds we were supposed to lick?

Damn, gauche, I am naive.

:rose: b

Re: oops

bridgetkeeney said:
Lou lou..

It was our wounds we were supposed to lick?

Damn, gauche, I am naive.

what were you licking? are there picture's?
Prehaps a how to essay? anything?:D

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I fuck off for a while and when I come back every bugger's fighting and bitching, ha!!! I find this a bit too intimidating and will bow out.

Come on raphy let's go find somewhere quiet and get pissed up, don't forget new guys buy the beer.:D

I am so out of the loop...

We are supposed to be fighting?

How can you fight when your tongue is licking?

Desitinie.. I haven't figured out how to take pics and lick at the same time. Perhaps Gauche can furnish photos for you.

Huh?

Dear Pop,
I'm not fighting. I'm sure I'd know if I was.
Pacifically,
MG

Ha

Well someone has been, there's blood and broken fingernails all over the place:D Must have gone on earlier in the thread;)

Not like you to miss a punch up MG.

Hey, stop interrupting the important part of the conversation. I'm still trying to figure out who or what is getting licked and what it tastes like. Is it good? Can I have some?

Re: Ha

pop_54 said:
Not like you to miss a punch up MG.
Hiya, Pop,
You're right. It happened while my back was turned.
MG
Ps. I'm going out tonight, but I'll try my best to start another one tomorrow.

ffreak said:
Hey, stop interrupting the important part of the conversation. I'm still trying to figure out who or what is getting licked and what it tastes like. Is it good? Can I have some?

No ffreak you can't have some. And you're not seeing the pictures either:p

Gauche

<pout> guess I'll just have to keep the beds warm for MG and her Aunt.

Originally posted by ffreak guess I'll just have to keep the beds warm for MG and her Aunt.
Any rhinoceri will someday fly, if Nosey has his way about it.
MG
Ps. What the hell is that cat doing in the AV? It looks mort.

Back