accepting trump

Jesus, someone yank his batteries out. He's stuck on stupid.
 
Jesus, someone yank his batteries out. He's stuck on stupid.

Or maybe you could grow a pair and take a stance on something instead of just name calling like a man child.......

Do you want open borders/immigration?? OR are you a Mexican hating deplorable??

Do you think white males need to have their privilege regulated so POC and women can be lifted up?? Are you woke???

OR are you a white supremacist and misogynist deplorable??

:D
 
Last edited:
If I gave you what I actually thought about immigration, you wouldn't be able to understand it, you'd call me some lame name and then "LMFAO :D "

Not really the kind of lowbrow conversation I'm looking for, sorry. Now, I'm going to "tuck tail" so you exclaim, "VICTORY!"
 
If I gave you what I actually thought about immigration, you wouldn't be able to understand it, you'd call me some lame name and then "LMFAO :D "

Not really the kind of lowbrow conversation I'm looking for, sorry. Now, I'm going to "tuck tail" so you exclaim, "VICTORY!"

No victory, just you slinking off again. :D

When you grow a spine and decide to rejoin the USA and stand up to the "Woke" open border/immigration dipshits who clearly hate the USA I along with other deplorables will be here for you.


Then we can work and that whole intersectional bigot bit.
 
cleaver, there is NO ONE in the democrat field of candidates capable of beating Trump today, no one.

HOWEVER;

Trump is perfectly capable of beating himself. I swear at times the man is his own worst enemy.

The 2020 election is Trumps to lose, not for any democrat to win.

i'll mark your post.

i totally agree that trump is and always has been his own best/worst advocate.
once the novelty is exposed, the experiment is... hmmmm....

i think he is vulnerable...
for all the reasons that a tv show gets old.

his 'style' is taxing...

and the dragons are more...
reasonably addressed actual issues.

a president need not be so... (at times) difficult to digest?

the moderate fringes are prone to not stream all second seasons.

but this thread is about what attributes would sway detractors...
there is a dearth thus far offered.


and in other news...
this thread goes to spitball fight...

aren't you idiots tired of this broken record...

not here, children...
take it to the :

fuck you, you fuck...no! fuck you! thread
 
I don’t understand why the open, accepting democrats are so mean towards our mentally ill president.
 
Trump is the same as he has always been. Blustering, braggadocio, and boorish. He does himself no favors. He is appreciated by his fans because at least he pushes back rather 5han told like ever Republican before him when the inevitable, hackneyed attack lines are drlivered.

In the past, the attacks on whichever Republican is serving in office served as a proxy for demeaning everyone with an opposing view on governance and policy. Then it was implicit, now explicitly stated. His inarticulate flailings seem to sound our collective attackers, so we grin.
 
Last edited:
i'll mark your post.

i totally agree that trump is and always has been his own best/worst advocate.
once the novelty is exposed, the experiment is... hmmmm....

i think he is vulnerable...
for all the reasons that a tv show gets old.

his 'style' is taxing...

and the dragons are more...
reasonably addressed actual issues.

a president need not be so... (at times) difficult to digest?

the moderate fringes are prone to not stream all second seasons.

but this thread is about what attributes would sway detractors...
there is a dearth thus far offered.



and in other news...
this thread goes to spitball fight...

aren't you idiots tired of this broken record...

not here, children...
take it to the :

fuck you, you fuck...no! fuck you! thread

That because there is no answer. Trump is being judged on his personality, not his policies. I don't expect his personality to change, do you?

The media is going to have a damn difficult time spinning the indictments that are going to be flying soon enough though.
 
cleaver
all due respect
but this type of thread
proves but one thing only,

You either hate Trump or you
are stupid enough to be with him,
part of the problem; the enemy; lower than the Mariannes Trench
(when it comes to being in the gutter).

On the other hand,
I might point out that
when the Democrats, American Patriots,
decided not to work with him, he just used
the tools he had and went out and found people
who would work with him with trade deals and immigration relief.

Viva la Mexico!

;) ;)




Other than all that huhu,
is a null program.
Da?
 
That because there is no answer. Trump is being judged on his personality, not his policies. I don't expect his personality to change, do you?

The media is going to have a damn difficult time spinning the indictments that are going to be flying soon enough though.

Same with President Obama - sharp crease, tingles and all...

As Beto apes him now
a blank screen on which we could project.
 
PS - at this time in the cycle, Senator Obama was being smoked by First Lady Clinton...



;) ;)
 
cleaver, there is NO ONE in the democrat field of candidates capable of beating Trump today, no one.

.

At this point in 1992 Clinton was at about 8% Obama was only slightly better in 2008. So they may not have a winning candidate today, but in 17 months a lot can change.

I'm gunna take a small punt that Biden wont be the candidate, but haven't a clue who will be the D runner.
 
I was thinking more like the resurgent Cherokee
who is not shy about advocating free everything.

Dude, they're ALL advocating free everything. When you think about it all of the democrats are fighting over which of them gets to stick their grubby little fingers in the taxpayers wallet and sho's going to steal the most.
 
Back
Top