AD's Room......

Shimp said:
Doing nothing but looking deep into your eyes as they are filled with lust over your wet pussy and the feeling of cock in you....I see the lust ooozing from you.
*locking my lips tight around you, rubbing your hood with my tongue*
*waiting for you to release your load and trickle into my belly*
 
Jail said:
*collasping on top of you, panting hard, trying to catch my breath*

*our juices seeping out of me, dripping down between your balls*

mmmmmmmm babes, I'm gonna sleep tonight




Oh . . . me too ! MMMM . . . you are amazing ! :kiss:
 
Jail said:
*locking my lips tight around you, rubbing your hood with my tongue*
*waiting for you to release your load and trickle into my belly*
*Cock filling and balls tightings as I watch your mouth roll over my cock* I lean over to see his cock still in your pussy and the smell of sex.
 
*wipes the sleep from my eyes, turns on my side and snuggles*

Good morning, Ab :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
Happy New Year Sweetie.....yummy AV.....I like it very much....hugs and kisses :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :p ;)



Thanks . . . Happy New Year to you too. :kiss:


I hope your 2006 is the best year ever ! :kiss:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Thanks . . . Happy New Year to you too. :kiss:


I hope your 2006 is the best year ever ! :kiss:


thank you Baby..... :kiss: same to you :kiss:

Happy New Year Peach.....have a great new year Babygirl :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
thank you Baby..... :kiss: same to you :kiss:

Happy New Year Peach.....have a great new year Babygirl :kiss:
Thank you i plan on it...has to be better than last year...lol....hugs and kisses to you....
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Alright . . . If you insist . ;)
THANK YOU babe.....i love looking at you.....do you know how fucking sexy you are...would love to take my tongue and .....oops.....did i say that out loud.....
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
THANK YOU babe.....i love looking at you.....do you know how fucking sexy you are...would love to take my tongue and .....oops.....did i say that out loud.....



You think I'm sexy ? WOW . . . now I am blushing ! Your tongue, huh ? That sounds like a very nice way to ring in the new year.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
You think I'm sexy ? WOW . . . now I am blushing ! Your tongue, huh ? That sounds like a very nice way to ring in the new year.
Baby i can put 2 knots in a cherry stem with my tongue.....lol.....
 
Just popping in to say:


Happy New Years!!! I hope you have a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year sweetie.......:kiss:
​
 
MaryBears said:
Just popping in to say:


Happy New Years!!! I hope you have a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous New Year sweetie.......:kiss:
​




Thank You Very Much, Mary ! ! ! :kiss:



I hope for the best for you and your's for the up-coming New Year. May your 2006 be the best year ever for ya !
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Thank You Very Much, Mary ! ! ! :kiss:



I hope for the best for you and your's for the up-coming New Year. May your 2006 be the best year ever for ya !


Your very much welcome!!!

Thanks so much sweetie :kiss:
​
 
I want to wish you all . . . Happy New Year ! I'm off now until the new year . . . before I go I would like to say a few words.




I have been here almost a year now and have met some pretty great people. It really means alot to me that I have managed to stick around for all this time. This thread started out to be a place where I could go and talk to poeple without getting lost or over looked in the dozens of other threads. It turned into much more than I thought it would. I had some good times . . . some great times . . . some really great times . . . and some bad times too. But, I stuck with it and changed some things along the way. . . for the most part . . . I never changed. Everyone here still means as much to me as you all always have. I can't name everyone . . . it would take too damn long. I just want to say thank you for making my life a little . . . okay . . . alot more interesting. I hope your all continue to visit me here . . . and not to forget . . . I have a pic thread too ! I want to make this next year better than this last year. You are all always welcome here . . . to chat about anything that may be on your mind. I am not always about the "cyber" thing . . . I have a mind and a heart as well . . . and I am always willing to open them to anyone. I thank you all for being my friends . . . you all mean the world to me and I take nothing lightly.

Best Wishes,
Abner
 
Back
Top