AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
I want to wish you all . . . Happy New Year ! I'm off now until the new year . . . before I go I would like to say a few words.




I have been here almost a year now and have met some pretty great people. It really means alot to me that I have managed to stick around for all this time. This thread started out to be a place where I could go and talk to poeple without getting lost or over looked in the dozens of other threads. It turned into much more than I thought it would. I had some good times . . . some great times . . . some really great times . . . and some bad times too. But, I stuck with it and changed some things along the way. . . for the most part . . . I never changed. Everyone here still means as much to me as you all always have. I can't name everyone . . . it would take too damn long. I just want to say thank you for making my life a little . . . okay . . . alot more interesting. I hope your all continue to visit me here . . . and not to forget . . . I have a pic thread too ! I want to make this next year better than this last year. You are all always welcome here . . . to chat about anything that may be on your mind. I am not always about the "cyber" thing . . . I have a mind and a heart as well . . . and I am always willing to open them to anyone. I thank you all for being my friends . . . you all mean the world to me and I take nothing lightly.

Best Wishes,
Abner



Happy New Year ...
 
Happy New Year Abner,

I feel so honored to call you my friend, you have always from the day we first talked been so sweet and kind and compassionate to me. I enjoy our talk so much and I hope we have many more to come.....

I hope all your hopes and dreams for the new year happen for you, You truly deserve everything you wish for and so much more.

Hugs and Kisses Sweetness

Stuee Lynn :kiss: :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
Happy New Year Abner,

I feel so honored to call you my friend, you have always from the day we first talked been so sweet and kind and compassionate to me. I enjoy our talk so much and I hope we have many more to come.....

I hope all your hopes and dreams for the new year happen for you, You truly deserve everything you wish for and so much more.

Hugs and Kisses Sweetness

Stuee Lynn :kiss: :kiss:


Happy New Year gypzie

I'm happy to call you my friend. You have been so wonderful to me in so many ways. I hope to be around a long time and keep having our chats. I hope your 2006 is filled as much joy as you can handle.

Take Care . . . . :rose:.s & :kiss:'s
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Happy New Year gypzie

I'm happy to call you my friend. You have been so wonderful to me in so many ways. I hope to be around a long time and keep having our chats. I hope your 2006 is filled as much joy as you can handle.

Take Care . . . . :rose:.s & :kiss:'s


Thank you Sweetie......I hope to be around for a long time as well, and look forward to our future chats :kiss: :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
Thank you Sweetie......I hope to be around for a long time as well, and look forward to our future chats :kiss: :kiss:



You're Welcome :kiss: I do enjoy our chats . . . and let's hope the original memebers of KISS get back together in 2006 ! :D
 
Abner Devereaux said:
You're Welcome :kiss: I do enjoy our chats . . . and let's hope the original memebers of KISS get back together in 2006 ! :D



OMG would that not be the best treat of all for the new year??????? :nana:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I would have to plan my vacations around the tour . :)


that would be a wonderful vacation, no doubt? How many times have you seen them? I had the privilege once..... :cathappy:
 
gypziedoll said:
that would be a wonderful vacation, no doubt? How many times have you seen them? I had the privilege once..... :cathappy:



I have seen KISS 14 times. I have seen every show to hit St. Louis since 1979 . I also saw them in Seattle once.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I have seen KISS 14 times. I have seen every show to hit St. Louis since 1979 . I also saw them in Seattle once.


wow......unfortunately, every time they came around these parts i was either working and could not get time off or my funds were depleted......but i will never forget my one time being able to see them.....i was in complete awe.....
 
gypziedoll said:
wow......unfortunately, every time they came around these parts i was either working and could not get time off or my funds were depleted......but i will never forget my one time being able to see them.....i was in complete awe.....



I've been lucky I always find when they are coming so I can save and take off work. I have frineds in family in Seattle . . . so my friend got tickets and I flew up to see KISS and had a place to stay for free. :D
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I've been lucky I always find when they are coming so I can save and take off work. I have frineds in family in Seattle . . . so my friend got tickets and I flew up to see KISS and had a place to stay for free. :D


thats awesome..... :D
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I don't count seeing the members of KISS on solo tours and what not.


I wouldn't either as they are not KISS unless they are together......to me seeing them as solo acts is just an added treat to witness their individual talents :)
 
gypziedoll said:
I wouldn't either as they are not KISS unless they are together......to me seeing them as solo acts is just an added treat to witness their individual talents :)



True. I really hope Paul Stanley does a tour to support his solo record that I hope will be out soon.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
True. I really hope Paul Stanley does a tour to support his solo record that I hope will be out soon.


I would definitely like to see him if he does.....
 
Back
Top