AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
That's why I have a KISS Thread. I get to hear all sorts of rumors that I don't even here.


i have not visited it for awhile, i so need to go there and catch up......(bad gypzie*spank*)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I am a memeber of a KISs Fan website . . . I get alot of info there.


cool.....i had a cousin, we were about 9 months apart in age and we discovered KISS together at the age of about 7 or 8......drove our mothers crazy......he passed almost 19 yrs ago.....his birthday is Jan. 28 and every year on that day the first thing i listen to is the KISS Destroyer album, it was Sammy's favorite......
 
gypziedoll said:
cool.....i had a cousin, we were about 9 months apart in age and we discovered KISS together at the age of about 7 or 8......drove our mothers crazy......he passed almost 19 yrs ago.....his birthday is Jan. 28 and every year on that day the first thing i listen to is the KISS Destroyer album, it was Sammy's favorite......



I'm sorry to hear he passed. It's a great way to remember him. I kind of go hand in hand with KISS . . . I'll see an old friend that I have not seen in months or even years . . . They will say to me . . . I thought about you the other day because I heard KISS on the radio. I think that's co cool !
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I'm sorry to hear he passed. It's a great way to remember him. I kind of go hand in hand with KISS . . . I'll see an old friend that I have not seen in months or even years . . . They will say to me . . . I thought about you the other day because I heard KISS on the radio. I think that's co cool !


thanks, i know what you mean....the other night i went to my uncle's house for an over due visit....and one of his sons is learning to play the guitar.....he told me he is learning to play "Hard Luck Woman" in my honor......that touched me.....made me tear up a little.....

when i asked why, he said because everytime i hear that song it reminds me of you.......
 
gypziedoll said:
thanks, i know what you mean....the other night i went to my uncle's house for an over due visit....and one of his sons is learning to play the guitar.....he told me he is learning to play "Hard Luck Woman" in my honor......that touched me.....made me tear up a little.....

when i asked why, he said because everytime i hear that song it reminds me of you.......



That is so sweet ! I love that song.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I want to wish you all . . . Happy New Year ! I'm off now until the new year . . . before I go I would like to say a few words.




I have been here almost a year now and have met some pretty great people. It really means alot to me that I have managed to stick around for all this time. This thread started out to be a place where I could go and talk to poeple without getting lost or over looked in the dozens of other threads. It turned into much more than I thought it would. I had some good times . . . some great times . . . some really great times . . . and some bad times too. But, I stuck with it and changed some things along the way. . . for the most part . . . I never changed. Everyone here still means as much to me as you all always have. I can't name everyone . . . it would take too damn long. I just want to say thank you for making my life a little . . . okay . . . alot more interesting. I hope your all continue to visit me here . . . and not to forget . . . I have a pic thread too ! I want to make this next year better than this last year. You are all always welcome here . . . to chat about anything that may be on your mind. I am not always about the "cyber" thing . . . I have a mind and a heart as well . . . and I am always willing to open them to anyone. I thank you all for being my friends . . . you all mean the world to me and I take nothing lightly.

Best Wishes,
Abner


A bump for The new Year . . .
 
Back
Top