AD's Room......

Abner Devereaux said:
There are just some things that I ONLY want to keep on Lit . . . I don't feel I need to exchange my e-mail and such if I don't want to.


everyone has a right to his or her own privacy if they want to
 
Abner Devereaux said:
That's how I feel . Anyway . . . next subject ! When are we going to see you with a pic thread ? ;)


i posted 2 pics today on my thread.....and am going to take some more soon....(still have the pom pom one for you to take)
 
gypziedoll said:
i posted 2 pics today on my thread.....and am going to take some more soon....(still have the pom pom one for you to take)




Well Damn ! :nana: I need to get my ass over there . . . I didn't you posted any pics.


I'm looking forward to the pom pom one ! ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
Well Damn ! :nana: I need to get my ass over there . . . I didn't you posted any pics.


I'm looking forward to the pom pom one ! ;)


ahhhh i think they are on page 7....will get that one done next weekend ;) ;)
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I will do my best . Sometimes I wish I didn't have any threads . . . it is hard to keep up sometimes. :eek:


i understand....i will make sure to let you know when the pom poms are posted
 
gypziedoll said:
me either, it hurts me to see other people upset





I know what you mean . I'm always the happy one at work . . . if I am in a bad mood, everyone else seems to get in a bad mood too.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I know what you mean . I'm always the happy one at work . . . if I am in a bad mood, everyone else seems to get in a bad mood too.


I always try to keep a sunny disposition when around people to ensure they all have smiles.....i can be upset on my own once i am alone
 
gypziedoll said:
I always try to keep a sunny disposition when around people to ensure they all have smiles.....i can be upset on my own once i am alone




I hate being alone when I'm sad . I can always cheer someone else up . . . but I have a hard time cheering myself up.
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I hate being alone when I'm sad . I can always cheer someone else up . . . but I have a hard time cheering myself up.

i'm not good company when im sad so everyone here just kinda leaves me alone
 
Back
Top