Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds so cool! I miss the little ones coming to my door.. I have been here in this apartment for two halloweens now and hard to compete with the main street event just 2 blocks away.. and before that I spent two years living in a pool house behind a garage.. lol. We did have children and grand children from coworkers in the department yesterday.. was great to see my supervisor acting like a doting grandpa!


Ah....I do so love Halloween. :D


Damn block party though!!! I'm sure sooner or later you will move to a place where tiny children are demanding that you give them free candy. ;)
 
Ah....I do so love Halloween. :D


Damn block party though!!! I'm sure sooner or later you will move to a place where tiny children are demanding that you give them free candy. ;)

Perhaps... although I do love the view from my apartment so going to take a lot to get me to want to move. Lol.
 
Arizona

I had an interesting weekend. . .

I decided to visit a "Tantra" specialist. A group of women (and a few men) operate a "temple" in Scottsdale that offers education and exploration of sexuality. They counsel both men and women (couples too), but I get the impression that there are more male visitors than females.
 
I had an interesting weekend. . .

I decided to visit a "Tantra" specialist. A group of women (and a few men) operate a "temple" in Scottsdale that offers education and exploration of sexuality. They counsel both men and women (couples too), but I get the impression that there are more male visitors than females.

And were you enlightened?
 
I'm all atwitter (yes I used the word atwitter and I am proud of it!) with excitement!!! Could this be the night that I can actually keep the window open and wake up to a house that is below 80 degrees???

*crosses fingers* Oh please, please, please....

;)
 
I'm all atwitter (yes I used the word atwitter and I am proud of it!) with excitement!!! Could this be the night that I can actually keep the window open and wake up to a house that is below 80 degrees???

*crosses fingers* Oh please, please, please....

;)

Have i said..I am SO TIRED OF HEAT.
 
I'll cross my fingers AND my toes for you then Inrhapsody that the temps slip into the 80's and 70's this week. ;)

Woke up this morning with the windows open and had to pull a blanket over me..YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to vote.:D
 
I'm all atwitter (yes I used the word atwitter and I am proud of it!) with excitement!!! Could this be the night that I can actually keep the window open and wake up to a house that is below 80 degrees???

*crosses fingers* Oh please, please, please....

;)

Got to sleep with the fan off last night.. slept so much better! But sitting in my home office with the window open and it is chilly..
 
Hey Zonies...Happy Election Day!

If nothing else, the race is finally OVER!

Hmm...maybe now it'll cool down in Arizona, whaddaya think?

I'm just happy that I mailed off my sweet little ballot last week, so I don't have to deal with the lines today. Can't imagine why ANYONE wouldn't do it...it's soooo easy!

Take care y'all...;)
 
Finally

YES YES YES YES its almost over.............. yes dear skykitty we all should vote, but we should all be informed voters, never trust a politician, check em out, make sure what they are saying has at least some credibilty and then vote confident you made the best desicion!!!

Love these cool mornings isnt it just glorious weather here these days!!!!
Great hiking weather I might add.
 
Oh my, yes..I love the cooler mornings and nights, but I'm ready for it to get a bit chillier than it has been. See, with the election done now, I figured hell must have frozen over, so NATURALLY we should have cooled down some too!:D Take it easy out there, hon.and enjoy...:)

YES YES YES YES its almost over.............. yes dear skykitty we all should vote, but we should all be informed voters, never trust a politician, check em out, make sure what they are saying has at least some credibilty and then vote confident you made the best desicion!!!

Love these cool mornings isnt it just glorious weather here these days!!!!
Great hiking weather I might add.
 
Hey Zonies...Happy Election Day!

If nothing else, the race is finally OVER!

Hmm...maybe now it'll cool down in Arizona, whaddaya think?

I'm just happy that I mailed off my sweet little ballot last week, so I don't have to deal with the lines today. Can't imagine why ANYONE wouldn't do it...it's soooo easy!

Take care y'all...;)

I totally concur!!! Getting my ballot in the mail and then sending it right back through the mail was very faboo in my book.

And yes, the weather has finally turned. As much as I love the heat, I do enjoying having the windows open at night and snuggling in under a heavy blanket. Ahhhh hibernation bliss!!!

;)
 
I totally concur!!! Getting my ballot in the mail and then sending it right back through the mail was very faboo in my book.

And yes, the weather has finally turned. As much as I love the heat, I do enjoying having the windows open at night and snuggling in under a heavy blanket. Ahhhh hibernation bliss!!!

;)

It feels SO good...Sweatshirt is out. I heard it snowed a little in Flagstaff.

Hey Mr. G congrats you hit 100 posts, have you thought about your AV?
 
It feels SO good...Sweatshirt is out. I heard it snowed a little in Flagstaff.

Hey Mr. G congrats you hit 100 posts, have you thought about your AV?

Oh my God, Mr. G, you hit 100 posts?? When did this happen? Super cool, hon..congratulations!:D. Oh, you need a really cool av too! Better start looking...;)

Woo hoo!! Way to go, G!!

:rose:
 
aww...thanks! sometimes it can be hard to figure out the "rules" of a new (to me) website...lol.

appreciate the reply and the welcome!

Your are doing a great job... keep it up.. soon you will be an old hand here just like the rest of us Lit-sters.


Hey all. I are back..

Photoguy.. welcome to the thread.. Nice to see another photographer here.

Majic.
 
Yup.. been wonderful here. Going to stroll the farmers market tonight, and march in the parade on sat. And hoping to talk myself into an upgrade into a convertible sat, will be nice weekend for crusing around scottsdale topless!

LOL... topless in Scottsdale??? knowing most of the gals who post here on lit.. you probably only mean the car top will be down... (grin) not your top... LOL
 
Arizona

I've been enjoying the cool(er) weather as well in Scottsdale. But, it does have a little downside . . .

I try to get to the McDowell Mountain Aquatic Center to get a little exercise in the pool in the morning. Today it was only 58 when I got there . . .the water was warmer than the air temperature.

"Shrinkage" is definately a problem when you jump in!
 
Hey Zonies...;) Today is the first day that really feels like autumn to me! Woo hoo!
And wouldn't you know I couldn't find my favorite pair of super-soft, fuzzy-wuzzy socks that I like to wear...:(

Wow...Hi to Majic...:) So good to see you here, I think you're one of this threads original Zonies! Haven't seen you in, like, forever! Glad you're back..;)

Hello to all the other newbie Zonies out there...:cool:

Okay, I'm off now...
 
Hey Zonies...;) Today is the first day that really feels like autumn to me! Woo hoo!
And wouldn't you know I couldn't find my favorite pair of super-soft, fuzzy-wuzzy socks that I like to wear...:(

Wow...Hi to Majic...:) So good to see you here, I think you're one of this threads original Zonies! Haven't seen you in, like, forever! Glad you're back..;)

Hello to all the other newbie Zonies out there...:cool:

Okay, I'm off now...

LOL.. ok.. now stop making it sound like I am an old fart...

I started posting in the thread back on 10-25-2003 the thread started over a year before that... So I am not really one of the "originals" LOL

I still get in here and look.. not always posting.


Majic.
 
*Waits for the clapping to die down* Thank you for the congrats Inrhapsody & shykittyme! :)

Yes, I FINALLY reached the magical 100 post mark. You could say that I like to.... take my time. :devil:

Surely you two jest about getting an AV??? Do you have any idea how long it took me to just figure out how to quote someone on a post??? Me simple brain may simply pop from figuring out how to get an AV on here. ;)

THEN of course I would actually have to pick one out!!! I mean do I go geeky and get like a dragon or super hero? Or maybe I go with naked lady body parts? Or even my own random body parts? Ugh, I'm getting dizzy. I'm going to lay down.

:)
 
*Waits for the clapping to die down* Thank you for the congrats Inrhapsody & shykittyme! :)

Yes, I FINALLY reached the magical 100 post mark. You could say that I like to.... take my time. :devil:

Surely you two jest about getting an AV??? Do you have any idea how long it took me to just figure out how to quote someone on a post??? Me simple brain may simply pop from figuring out how to get an AV on here. ;)

THEN of course I would actually have to pick one out!!! I mean do I go geeky and get like a dragon or super hero? Or maybe I go with naked lady body parts? Or even my own random body parts? Ugh, I'm getting dizzy. I'm going to lay down.

:)

WooHoo! I knew you could do it.. :kiss:
 
just leaving my name amongst my fellow arizonans. anyone wish to chat i am a 23 yr old male in az looking for friends.
 
LOL.. ok.. now stop making it sound like I am an old fart...

I started posting in the thread back on 10-25-2003 the thread started over a year before that... So I am not really one of the "originals" LOL

I still get in here and look.. not always posting.


Majic.

Ha ha...well, comparatively speaking, you are an original. Certainly as compared to us newer Zonies.:D And since you were the one who resurrected this thread from the dead, as I recall, that also makes you an original. And no more an old fart than anyone else here.:rolleyes:

Just don't be such a lurker, lol...stop by and say hi now and then. Or more often! Hope things are going well for you, hon.:D:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top