Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. i missed the swapmeet, the kitchen floor is still in need of a good mopping... but I do have clean dishes and I vegged in the sun and read a book this afternoon. After the trip to walmart to buy another baby gift for the baby girl that arrived with a teeny peeny yesterday... had to replace the pretty pink gifts with blue..:rolleyes:

Mop, schmop...the floor is just going to get dirty once you step foot on it again. Just like making the bed. Really? What for? You are just going to climb back into it sooner than later. ;)

Laundry though, laundry just needs to be done. I mean, let's not get crazy with the non-cleaning thing. :D
 
Mop, schmop...the floor is just going to get dirty once you step foot on it again. Just like making the bed. Really? What for? You are just going to climb back into it sooner than later. ;)

Laundry though, laundry just needs to be done. I mean, let's not get crazy with the non-cleaning thing. :D

That is true.. but my kitchen door opens up the big dirt field that passes for a parking lot.. wind, dirt, makes for a gritty floor underfoot..
 
It's been a long time since I have been here, hello everyone from Arizona
 
late morning lay in... naked hugging... feeding each other ice cream..:devil:

Mmmm that is a good one.

Being that I am one of those "Can't walk and chew gum at the same time" kinda of people, I prefer to just focus on one thing and fully enjoy it. :devil:
 
Mmmm that is a good one.

Being that I am one of those "Can't walk and chew gum at the same time" kinda of people, I prefer to just focus on one thing and fully enjoy it. :devil:

so are you saying you would be spilling the ice cream???:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top