Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Gabe, Sunny, Mr.G, Gizmo, Inrhapsody, and uh...all the others that have stopped by recently. How're you all doing?:)

Mr.G...just take a deep breath and relaaax. An av is no reason to panic, or worry.;). Just google free avatars, and check them out. If you need help uploading one, let us know. Someone will help. Or there are really simple instructions available on the How To forum. :D:rose:
 
Arizona

How is everyone having fun this weekend? I hope I can have some after I finish all my lawn work!
 
WooHoo! I knew you could do it.. :kiss:

Yuppers, I truly am a BIG boy now!!! Hmmmm....maybe that belongs under Inrhapsody's new thread. ;)

*cracks knuckles* Alrighty....now let's see if I can figure out the whole AV thing.
 
Ha ha...well, comparatively speaking, you are an original. Certainly as compared to us newer Zonies.:D And since you were the one who resurrected this thread from the dead, as I recall, that also makes you an original. And no more an old fart than anyone else here.:rolleyes:

Just don't be such a lurker, lol...stop by and say hi now and then. Or more often! Hope things are going well for you, hon.:D:rose:

Yeah.. I think I did "resurrect" this thread a time or two.. LOL

I must have been bored or something similar..

I was also one of the Original Zonies to do the Real time get-togethers here in Az.

but not holding that against me.. I might just have to get active here again...

Have a great weekend.. I am out looking for some sexy models or ladies to shoot today or tomorrow...

Majic.
 
Speaking of . . . we should do a litogether down here in the Valley sometime soon. There are many new people here, and a few of us who have been around awhile. Maybe we could even get Turbo and LG down here. And Sunbunny. Hmmm? Any takers now that the weather has cooled down? Wonder if Turbo and LG brought the little tyke down for NASCAR.
 
Speaking of . . . we should do a litogether down here in the Valley sometime soon. There are many new people here, and a few of us who have been around awhile. Maybe we could even get Turbo and LG down here. And Sunbunny. Hmmm? Any takers now that the weather has cooled down? Wonder if Turbo and LG brought the little tyke down for NASCAR.

Hey Girl! How are things going for you and Bratgirl?
A gathering would be nice..
 
Good job, G...cute av!;)


Thanks shykittyme. :)

It was a tough call, but in the end I went with the nerdy funny one....well I guess it would only be funny if you had enough nerd in you to get it, but I digress. ;)

Hope everyone had a faboo weekend.
 
Thanks shykittyme. :)

It was a tough call, but in the end I went with the nerdy funny one....well I guess it would only be funny if you had enough nerd in you to get it, but I digress. ;)

Hope everyone had a faboo weekend.

I like the av... I think it suits you.. :kiss:
 
Hey Girl! How are things going for you and Bratgirl?
A gathering would be nice..

We're doing well, SB. Busy, but you know all about that. I'm in Florida right now listening to the ocean outside my hotel room. Oh yeah, I'm getting my beach fix this week!

We could plan something for maybe a Saturday evening, since you'll be down visiting your daughter. Who is the big planner on this thread? Oh, Magic . . . .
 
We're doing well, SB. Busy, but you know all about that. I'm in Florida right now listening to the ocean outside my hotel room. Oh yeah, I'm getting my beach fix this week!

We could plan something for maybe a Saturday evening, since you'll be down visiting your daughter. Who is the big planner on this thread? Oh, Magic . . . .

Did I hear my name being taken in vain??? I know I know that avatar from somewhere...

I didnt know you were in FL. (and you didnt take me?)... You go to Florida, Heather went to NJ, susie went to NY and phyllis went to SF... darn it someone should have taken me some where.

ok..so what do you want me to do??/ LOL


Majic.
 
We're doing well, SB. Busy, but you know all about that. I'm in Florida right now listening to the ocean outside my hotel room. Oh yeah, I'm getting my beach fix this week!

We could plan something for maybe a Saturday evening, since you'll be down visiting your daughter. Who is the big planner on this thread? Oh, Magic . . . .

Enjoy your beach!

A saturday evening could work.:D
 
Did I hear my name being taken in vain??? I know I know that avatar from somewhere...

I didnt know you were in FL. (and you didnt take me?)... You go to Florida, Heather went to NJ, susie went to NY and phyllis went to SF... darn it someone should have taken me some where.

ok..so what do you want me to do??/ LOL


Majic.

And the view from my balcony is wonderful. Sunrise over the Atlantic. Amazing.

I want you to plan a litogether. :) Since I don't know anyone down here or anywhere to go.
 
Hello Zonies...how is everyone tonight? I'm having another typically boring evening at work. Although I'm SURE the excitement is coming...sometime.


Ah yes, the excitement has arrived...See ya later, Zonies! :D
 
Hello Zonies...how is everyone tonight? I'm having another typically boring evening at work. Although I'm SURE the excitement is coming...sometime.


Ah yes, the excitement has arrived...See ya later, Zonies! :D

So wait.....the excitement made you do what??? ;)

My work day is over, finally. Nothing like a 10 hour day to make you appreciate coming home.
 
24 hours up... round trip to Phx and home again last night.. man was I tired. And may be doing again on Friday evening.. :eek:
 
Arizona

Ahhh, another beautiful day in paradise!

If anyone else might be interested, I think I am going to go visit Club Encounters tomorrow afternoon. It would be great to meet some other Lit folks.

We'll recognize each other by being the "sophisticated ones" there!

I would love to meet a couple!
 
Hello fellow Arizonians! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Too bad it is already Sunday. :(

Hmmm, now the big question for me is whether to get started on some work I have to do or whether I should procrastinate some more. ;)
 
Hello fellow Arizonians! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Too bad it is already Sunday. :(

Hmmm, now the big question for me is whether to get started on some work I have to do or whether I should procrastinate some more. ;)

Good Morning!

I vote for procrastinate some more!

I have housework and swap meet on my list today.. but think I am going to flake in my chair in the sunshine and finish the book I have been reading.. :D

Zonies! Enjoy this day!:kiss:
 
Good Sunday morning G, Sunny..and all the rest of the Zonies out there!:)

Sunny, I second your idea...its been gorgeous out, albeit a bit windy yesterday, and sittin' in the sun with a good book sounds lovely!

I seem to be quite the traveler lately..trip to the Mesa area on friday, and again tomorrow morning, to Phoenix. I swear, I've made more trips through or to Phoenix in the last few months than I have in the last 15 or 20 years!:eek:

Yep...enjoy your day, Zonies...:)
 
*stretches and yawns*

Ah procrastination, my arch enemy!!!

Well I have vegged on the computer, looked through the paper, clipped the coupons....I suppose I should get into the shower and start my day. ;)

*wrinkles nose* I am so looking forward to getting some work done now. :eek:
 
*stretches and yawns*

Ah procrastination, my arch enemy!!!

Well I have vegged on the computer, looked through the paper, clipped the coupons....I suppose I should get into the shower and start my day. ;)

*wrinkles nose* I am so looking forward to getting some work done now. :eek:

well.. i missed the swapmeet, the kitchen floor is still in need of a good mopping... but I do have clean dishes and I vegged in the sun and read a book this afternoon. After the trip to walmart to buy another baby gift for the baby girl that arrived with a teeny peeny yesterday... had to replace the pretty pink gifts with blue..:rolleyes:
 
Arizona

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! It was fun to watch the snow fly during a few football games this weekend . . .as we enjoy 80s in the Phoenix area! I went swimming this morning at the McDowell Mountain Aquatic Center. Felt good! "Shrinkage" is still an issue in the cooler weather / water temp, but there's no one looking.

I hope everyone has a good week!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top