Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Thursday-morning-thank-god-it's-almost-Friday, Zonies! Another day of being blessed with mild temps as we watch snow flurries happening elsewhere with mild curiousity.:D Looking forward to the college football games this weekend. Go Cats and good luck Devils, lol! I wonder why the UA/ASU game isn't during Thanksgiving week...it usually is, isn't it? Anybody know?

It's been a long time since I have been here, hello everyone from Arizona
Hi Darts...welcome back.:) Stop by and pull up a chair or bring your own, whatever works. Oh, and it's BYOB, too...strictly informal, you know how it is here. We call it Tucson casual here, but for this thread, I guess we could all be Lit casual, lol.:D
colorado here. its only a 5 1/2 to sweetwater though. I'll be in AZ for thanksgiving.
Hey there, Mr. s&f...nice to see you again, and hope you have a nice Thanksgiving here. I don't suppose you'll be bringing your friends with you, eh?:D:devil:
 
Good Thursday-morning-thank-god-it's-almost-Friday......

Oh, good lord....ROFLMAO!

Just realizing that today IS Friday!

*snort...*

(This is what happens when you work nights...I never can figure out what day it is!)

Heeheehee...and it's only 5:30 p.m.....:eek::eek:
 
Oh, good lord....ROFLMAO!

Just realizing that today IS Friday!

*snort...*

(This is what happens when you work nights...I never can figure out what day it is!)

Heeheehee...and it's only 5:30 p.m.....:eek::eek:

Happy Friday to you Kitty!
 
Oh, good lord....ROFLMAO!

Just realizing that today IS Friday!

*snort...*

(This is what happens when you work nights...I never can figure out what day it is!)

Heeheehee...and it's only 5:30 p.m.....:eek::eek:

Golly, you really needed this weekend, didn't you??? Hey, at least your little time slip actually got you closer to the weekend than what you were originally thinking. ;)

Not sure why the ASU/UA game is not during Turkey Weekend. You're right, it usually is. I would imagine it would have something to do with the scheduling of other games. *shrugs*

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves this Sat. morning. :)
 
Good Saturday -yes?- Afternoon, everybody. And thanks to Mr.G for my day-of-the-week hint.:D

Well, it looks like we are going to take this Fall warmth into December...still haven't even bothered with the furnace yet. In fact, warm enough in part of the house that I was tempted to turn the cooler back on vent for awhile, earlier. So, just made sure all the windows are open.:)

Who wants to bet on rain for Thanksgiving? They're calling for it, but you know how that is...:rolleyes:

Have a nice weekend y'all...;)
 
Good Saturday -yes?- Afternoon, everybody. And thanks to Mr.G for my day-of-the-week hint.:D

Well, it looks like we are going to take this Fall warmth into December...still haven't even bothered with the furnace yet. In fact, warm enough in part of the house that I was tempted to turn the cooler back on vent for awhile, earlier. So, just made sure all the windows are open.:)

Who wants to bet on rain for Thanksgiving? They're calling for it, but you know how that is...:rolleyes:

Have a nice weekend y'all...;)

*Tips hat* I'm here to help. ;)

I'm okay with 80 degree weather. My wuss meter starts going off anything below that. Alas, it will be getting cooler soon. :(

If it is going to rain, I'd rather it hold off until at least Friday. I would like to have at least the option of using the patio on Turkey Day. We shall see.
 
*Tips hat* I'm here to help. ;)

I'm okay with 80 degree weather. My wuss meter starts going off anything below that. Alas, it will be getting cooler soon. :(

If it is going to rain, I'd rather it hold off until at least Friday. I would like to have at least the option of using the patio on Turkey Day. We shall see.

No Rain! No Rain! No Rain! I have races to attend on sat afternoon and I dont want it canceled because of the rain...
 

Circle track here in Havasu... my nephew is in a mad race for first place in the series... and I actually may have a date for it.. after he drives all the way across the state to take me would be nice to be able to go.. :)
 
Add me, Michael a 21 year old native New Yorker that moved to Arizona just over a year ago in August 2007 to the literotica Arizonians. I live in Buckeye and am single ladies, lol.
 
Hey, there Mr. Mike from Buckeye...glad to see you found us okay...:D
Welcome - make yourself at home, and stop by anytime. We are a really friendly bunch here on the Playground, so this is a great place to start your Lit career. Ask Mr-Gyrus how long it took HIM to get going...:D

There are alot of Zonies floating around, and some pop in only sometimes, and others are more frequent.

Welcome to Lit-world, and to the Playground, and to....ZONIE-LAND!!!

(please forgive me...I've had a couple of drinky-winky's because today is Saturday for me. No matter what Mr-G says...:D )
 
lol, no problem. Thursday is gonna be Saturday for me. I am just bored after doing some WiiFit and broke just about even on my weight today.
 
Hey, there Mr. Mike from Buckeye...glad to see you found us okay...:D
Welcome - make yourself at home, and stop by anytime. We are a really friendly bunch here on the Playground, so this is a great place to start your Lit career. Ask Mr-Gyrus how long it took HIM to get going...:D

There are alot of Zonies floating around, and some pop in only sometimes, and others are more frequent.

Welcome to Lit-world, and to the Playground, and to....ZONIE-LAND!!!

(please forgive me...I've had a couple of drinky-winky's because today is Saturday for me. No matter what Mr-G says...:D )

*Looks around Zonie Land* Why are my ears burning?

;)
 
Add me, Michael a 21 year old native New Yorker that moved to Arizona just over a year ago in August 2007 to the literotica Arizonians. I live in Buckeye and am single ladies, lol.

Welcome Michael! :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hey, there Mr. Mike from Buckeye...glad to see you found us okay...:D
Welcome - make yourself at home, and stop by anytime. We are a really friendly bunch here on the Playground, so this is a great place to start your Lit career. Ask Mr-Gyrus how long it took HIM to get going...:D

There are alot of Zonies floating around, and some pop in only sometimes, and others are more frequent.

Welcome to Lit-world, and to the Playground, and to....ZONIE-LAND!!!

(please forgive me...I've had a couple of drinky-winky's because today is Saturday for me. No matter what Mr-G says...:D )

Happy Friday!!!:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top