Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome bunny!


7 days of classes? ugghh. I know how that goes. Im a senior at the U of A and working full-time. It'll be worht it in the end though so its all good.
 
Thanks for the welcome bunny!


7 days of classes? ugghh. I know how that goes. Im a senior at the U of A and working full-time. It'll be worht it in the end though so its all good.

yeah I goto GCC and am planning to graduate from there in either Fall of 09 or Spring of 10 and go on to a four-year for my BA.
 
Its all hard work.. I only did the first two.. then the first baby made himself known..lol. Always planned on going back but never could afford to.
 
Yeah college can be pretty expensive these days. Hence why I want to do the NAU Distance Learning program.
 
lol nice. Looks to be another lonely Friday night for me.

I can understand that one.. been four years since the ex and I split up.. and this is the first man I have liked enough to even think about a future with...lol. Maybe ex messed with my head more then I thought...
 
I can understand that one.. been four years since the ex and I split up.. and this is the first man I have liked enough to even think about a future with...lol. Maybe ex messed with my head more then I thought...
I know what you mean, my ex was a total bitch, cheated on me amoung other things... Any clues on who said party is?
 
I know what you mean, my ex was a total bitch, cheated on me amoung other things... Any clues on who said party is?

I dont think he has posted in over a year..lol. He lurks sometimes.. we have been chatting on yahoo for 1.5 years off and on..lol
 
I dont think he has posted in over a year..lol. He lurks sometimes.. we have been chatting on yahoo for 1.5 years off and on..lol
Haha nice. Now if only I could have that luck. Too many girls say "I am not their 'type'..."
 
Hey to Mike, and any other Zonies out there this early morning....

Just hanging out and baking cookies that I should have done much earlier today, and doing rather slowly even now. Problem is that I'm wide awake...:rolleyes:

By the way...my condolences to you ASU fans... What a game! We'll have to see what next year brings, eh?

By the way...anyone know the story behind the guy in the lime green unitard...like, I mean, UNITARD...covered his head and face too. He was on the UofA side and on ESPN they called him The Unknown Fan. Curious about that...:cool:
 
Cookies 2 am??

OH Come on now 'kitty, I can think of better things to be doing at 2 in the morning when I can't sleep than baking cookies...... Hey how are ya!!
GO CATS!! I was at the game saw the green guy but have no idea what the green suit was about, but it sure got him alot of attention.
Im afraid its not going to get much better for the ASU fans if Erickson stays around, he always seems to leave programs in a shambles, check out what other schools' fans have to say about him, he has had some success but I would venture to say this is not going to be one of them, once he starts down hill it seems he just keeps going and going.......

Well hope everyone is well, stay safe out there while taking care of Holiday chores and be patient, be nice.:D
 
OH Come on now 'kitty, I can think of better things to be doing at 2 in the morning when I can't sleep than baking cookies...... Hey how are ya!!
GO CATS!! I was at the game saw the green guy but have no idea what the green suit was about, but it sure got him alot of attention.
Im afraid its not going to get much better for the ASU fans if Erickson stays around, he always seems to leave programs in a shambles, check out what other schools' fans have to say about him, he has had some success but I would venture to say this is not going to be one of them, once he starts down hill it seems he just keeps going and going.......

Well hope everyone is well, stay safe out there while taking care of Holiday chores and be patient, be nice.:D

Lol, yeah...but I'd been putting off those cookies all day, they had to get baked sometime, and I was having a problem tearing myself away from the darn computer.:eek:

So, you were at the game, huh? Didja rush the field too?:D. That was the BEST game...one of the biggest rivalries out there. At least the Territorial Cup is back home here and now we're going Bowling. About time...GO CATS!:D. I've heard that too, about Erickson...he had problems at Florida, or something, I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. They had a pretty good season last year, and were doing better this year than I thought. Made for an exciting game together this year what with bowl chances and all on the line. We've been there and it sure feels good to see the Cats heading to Las Vegas.

Good to see you, J...thought it was strange to see you here this time of the morning, rain keeping you inside? ;)
 
Hey to Mike, and any other Zonies out there this early morning....

Just hanging out and baking cookies that I should have done much earlier today, and doing rather slowly even now. Problem is that I'm wide awake...:rolleyes:

By the way...my condolences to you ASU fans... What a game! We'll have to see what next year brings, eh?

By the way...anyone know the story behind the guy in the lime green unitard...like, I mean, UNITARD...covered his head and face too. He was on the UofA side and on ESPN they called him The Unknown Fan. Curious about that...:cool:


Fork Em Devils!!!!......oh wait...that's right....:( Hardly a surprising end to the season, though I was hoping for a bit more life out of the offense for this game. *shrugs* Oh well.

I have no idea about the green unitard either. He got his 15 minutes of fame though, I suppose. Maybe he'll be around next year.
 
Not being an AZ native or a football fan I do have to admit the couple of quarters of the game I caught in the restaurant at dinner Sat evening sure looked good from a Cats point of view..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top