Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only work my butt off 40 hrs a week... this weekend my favorite lit guy and I goofed off all weekend!
 
From Tucson

Hi everybody, down in Tucson enjoying the waether and not much else. ANy lovely ladies on here from the Ol' Pueblo?
 
Hey everyone... been spending some time offline and regaining some sanity..


Hope everyone is having a great time with this lovely weather.


Is anyone here going to the APEX Vendor's Fair on the 11th?

I will be shooting pictures there and if anyone from lit comes by.. please say hello...


Majic.
 
No I am not, got other plans.

How is everyone from Arizona doing this early morning?
 
I was beginning to wonder

If everyone moved LOL

Everyone still out there?

:)
 
I wanted to reply earlier but was unable to due to working out of town in Nevada. Not only that but I will be getting deployed again soon. I will still be able to reply just not very often. Hope I can meet some cool people here.
 
I wanted to reply earlier but was unable to due to working out of town in Nevada. Not only that but I will be getting deployed again soon. I will still be able to reply just not very often. Hope I can meet some cool people here.

So are you down on the base by Sierra Vista? It doesnt matter if you are here often.. just keep yourself safe!
 
You mean Ft. Huachuca? No....Im in the reserves now. I did my 4 yrs in the U.S. Marine Corps and now I get to go back for the third time. I'll take my laptop with me to Afghanistan....I'm seriously gonna need porn! lol
 
Last edited:
You mean Ft. Huachuca? No....Im in the reserves now. I did my 4 yrs in the U.S. Marine Corps and now I get to go back for the third time. I'll take my laptop with me to Afghanistan....I'm seriously gonna need porn! lol

I can understand that! When do you leave?
 
I left today....Im at Beale AFB at the moment....I fly to Okinawa in the morning and I will be there for a week....then its off the the sand box. I logged on to see if I had an e-mail from a friend here....she promised she would write. :-( Oh well.....such is life I guess. I kinda thought it would work out that way.
 
Last edited:
I left today....Im at Beale AFB at the moment....I fly to Okinawa in the morning and I will be there for a week....then its off the the sand box. I logged on to see if I had an e-mail from a friend here....she promised she would write. :-( Oh well.....such is life I guess. I kinda thought it would work out that way.

I hate when that happens..
 
Wish this thread was bit busier. But then I haven't been around myself for some time now. Hope all are well. Let me know when you all come out of hiding.
 
Bumpage

Back up to the front. Who knows what evil lurks in the rain!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top