Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The return to work was hard sunnybunny. Stacks of files piled up to work on. How about for you babe? :)

I didnt get any time days off for the holidays.. you know service industries...lol
But did get several free passes to leave early on the dead days.. :D
 
Just a smile and a wave to my fellow Zonies.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Can the Cardinals actually win again....we'll see....
 
...I guess they can.

And the Eagles won today to boot! Another home game for the Cards??? Double amazing!!!
 
I'm here. I almost had a girlfriend in the time I was away. She thought it wasn't gonna work out..<_<
 
School's going alright. Just started back up. As for the girl, who knows what was going through her mind...

They usually hang around just long enough to get your hopes up that maybe this one will be the one before they split... been there been treated like that...:eek:
 
Yo.. zonies...

Whats going on.. this thread isnt dying again is it?????


It cant.. we has to keeps it alive!!!!!!



Majic.
 
Wow!

The Cardinals almost won that SuperBowl. It was a great effort. We'll get them next time! :cool:
 
It's very unusual bunny, it's raining! Of course we really need it. :)

we do also.. doesnt mean I want it raining on my part of the world.. lol.. actually I dont really mind the rain..its the gloomy clouds that I dont like..
 
I used to live in Oregon, and although folks say it rains there everyday, it doesn't. It just looks that way! ;)
 
I used to live in Oregon, and although folks say it rains there everyday, it doesn't. It just looks that way! ;)

Yup... my two locations when I decided to move out of Cali were Portland or Havasu... glad that I picked my desert..:D
It is raining here now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top