Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no heat! very bad!
Enjoy the vacation time.. :kiss:

I'm trying. I'm working my way through some books. Oh I do so love being able to devour without having to worry about anything.

Yes, the heat situation (or lack there of) is VERY irritating to say the least. Hopefully by Monday (but I have a feeling that it won't be until Tuesday) there might be some warm air blowing through the vents.

And I say, "Brrrrrrrr!!!" to that. :mad:
 
I'm trying. I'm working my way through some books. Oh I do so love being able to devour without having to worry about anything.

Yes, the heat situation (or lack there of) is VERY irritating to say the least. Hopefully by Monday (but I have a feeling that it won't be until Tuesday) there might be some warm air blowing through the vents.

And I say, "Brrrrrrrr!!!" to that. :mad:

Reading is always a good pasttime.. one you can do cuddled into a blanket..lol.
I have been collecting Christmas romances for months..lol. But with everything else going on I didn't even touch them until this week. Read two today! :)
 
Reading is always a good pasttime.. one you can do cuddled into a blanket..lol.
I have been collecting Christmas romances for months..lol. But with everything else going on I didn't even touch them until this week. Read two today! :)

Yes, my world revolves around blankets and fleece right now with the heat still out of commission.

Kudos on getting some reading done. I finished one book yesterday. I still have 2 more I need to get through before I make a trip out to the bookstore.

Hope your Monday is going well.....*looks around the room*......and that goes for the rest of the Zonies too. :)
 
Yes, my world revolves around blankets and fleece right now with the heat still out of commission.

Kudos on getting some reading done. I finished one book yesterday. I still have 2 more I need to get through before I make a trip out to the bookstore.

Hope your Monday is going well.....*looks around the room*......and that goes for the rest of the Zonies too. :)

Monday went well... looks like you and I are the only ones around this week..:kiss:
 
*wiggles eyebrows and whispers with a stuffed up nose*....Is that so bad?....*achoo!!!*

:eek:
 
*throws hands up in the air, shouts and waves*

Except for me, because I still have another week of vacation!!!!!

:D

Yes.. I know you have another week of vacation! I thought you were still reading. How are you feeling?
 
Yes.. I know you have another week of vacation! I thought you were still reading. How are you feeling?

Jealous??? ;)

Now my last week of vacation is half way over.....sad....*sniff*....

I was reading but I finished my last book on Saturday and now I am without reading material. :mad: I've been to the book store twice at this point but nothing is tickling my fancy. Alas, I will have to wait and be patient.

I'm all better now, thank you for asking. Colds can be so....irratating.

I wish everyone a happy and SAFE New Year's tonight! :)
 
Jealous??? ;)

Now my last week of vacation is half way over.....sad....*sniff*....

I was reading but I finished my last book on Saturday and now I am without reading material. :mad: I've been to the book store twice at this point but nothing is tickling my fancy. Alas, I will have to wait and be patient.

I'm all better now, thank you for asking. Colds can be so....irratating.

I wish everyone a happy and SAFE New Year's tonight! :)

I am not jealous!! I'm not I'm not.. lol.. I seem to always take my vacationtime in long weekends.. have one scheduled for jan and another for feb..
I am glad that you feel better now.. colds are always so darn annoying!
 
I am not jealous!! I'm not I'm not.. lol.. I seem to always take my vacationtime in long weekends.. have one scheduled for jan and another for feb..
I am glad that you feel better now.. colds are always so darn annoying!

Long weekends are very much faboo in my book. :)

Yes, being healthy makes everything so much easier to enjoy.
 
Have a wonderful New Year Celebration! I work tomorrow so it will be early to bed for me.. :eek:

Hope you didn't work too hard today.

I actually went into work again for a few hours, but now at least, I can enjoy my last 3 days of vacation.
 
Hope you didn't work too hard today.

I actually went into work again for a few hours, but now at least, I can enjoy my last 3 days of vacation.

It was actually a nice steady pace today.. at least this morning.. got all my chores done, put the additional training I got months ago to use with calls from another dept., and aced the test for same dept. :D And then goofed off for about 90 minutes this afternoon before the boss let me go home 40 minutes early.. woohoo!
 
It was actually a nice steady pace today.. at least this morning.. got all my chores done, put the additional training I got months ago to use with calls from another dept., and aced the test for same dept. :D And then goofed off for about 90 minutes this afternoon before the boss let me go home 40 minutes early.. woohoo!

Whoot for you!!! I'm sure that put a smile on your face and an extra spring in your step.

I fear that the real world is lurking around the corner for me. It is so close....so sad that my alarm will be going off again come Monday. :(

Oh well, must pay the bills and since some jerkwad keeps winning my lottery money, I still need to work. ;)
 
Whoot for you!!! I'm sure that put a smile on your face and an extra spring in your step.

I fear that the real world is lurking around the corner for me. It is so close....so sad that my alarm will be going off again come Monday. :(

Oh well, must pay the bills and since some jerkwad keeps winning my lottery money, I still need to work. ;)

I hear you there... Thursday felt like friday...so friday was hell! Did you veg around watching the game today???
 
I hear you there... Thursday felt like friday...so friday was hell! Did you veg around watching the game today???

I was able to catch the Saturday games. Yea for the Cardinals. I'm glad they'll be playing the Panthers this Saturday. I think the match up better with them....of course it will be on the road.....and well.....the Cardinals are the Cardinals.....;)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

*Sigh* Back to work....back to reality. :(
 
Last edited:
The Cardinals are hot. Just please, please, please don't let them have to play in the snow! :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top