Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow awful dead in here, how you fellow zonies doing?? havent been on in awhile so i thought i would stop by. its been really hot and humid here lately, time to hit the river :D well hope all of you are doin good
 
wow awful dead in here, how you fellow zonies doing?? havent been on in awhile so i thought i would stop by. its been really hot and humid here lately, time to hit the river :D well hope all of you are doin good

Hola! How are you doing? Was the river nice and cold?
 
well i totally forgot to go today lol was running around doin other stuff but i think i will go tomorrow to get out of the house and just see whats goin on out there in the middle of the week
 
wow awful dead in here, how you fellow zonies doing?? havent been on in awhile so i thought i would stop by. its been really hot and humid here lately, time to hit the river :D well hope all of you are doin good

It is too hot to do much...I think 110 by Sat. UGGGGGGGGGG.
 
well i totally forgot to go today lol was running around doin other stuff but i think i will go tomorrow to get out of the house and just see whats goin on out there in the middle of the week

if its anything like the lake.. its pretty much the same as the weekend.. just less people.. :)
 
Hey. Things have been boring for me of late. Just about helping around the house as my mom is in dispose with her left hand in a cast. My summer plans changed drastically from what I expected them to be and I am dealing with it.
 
Hey. Things have been boring for me of late. Just about helping around the house as my mom is in dispose with her left hand in a cast. My summer plans changed drastically from what I expected them to be and I am dealing with it.

helping mom is good... give her a hug..
 
So, anyone else here enjoying the consistent AZ tmperatures? It was nice while it was cool, eh?

Did I mention I work outside.....
 
Not as bad

So hot that this thread has slowed down way too much. But it's not as hot up here in the high country (Mayberry/Prescott), but still hot. The rain is still all around us.

:)
 
Helping Bump the thread too

So hot that this thread has slowed down way too much. But it's not as hot up here in the high country (Mayberry/Prescott), but still hot. The rain is still all around us.

:)

Even cooler in Flagstaff!! Love that Av KD!!


And Hi to:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{SunBunny}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
 
So hot that this thread has slowed down way too much. But it's not as hot up here in the high country (Mayberry/Prescott), but still hot. The rain is still all around us.

:)


Rain???? What rain? LOL
 
Prescott

Rain? Prescott got dumped on again yesterday. We live just north of Prescott and all we got yesterday was wind and lightning. I have a rain gauge in my yard and we are running average for the year. So I hope the monsoon rains pick back up. Next week according to the weather channel.

My AV, someone e-mailed me a bunch of jokes with pictures and that pic was in it. And I liked it too.

:)
 
girl121

I really liked your Thanksgiving experience read.

That would be almost worth taking you out to lunch and watching you do that !

:)
 
It is too hot to do much...I think 110 by Sat. UGGGGGGGGGG.

Yeah it is getting toasty here these days. I'm looking at 120 today. I was going to do a bit of yard work later on, but...I'm seriously rethinking that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top