Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it is getting toasty here these days. I'm looking at 120 today. I was going to do a bit of yard work later on, but...I'm seriously rethinking that one.

Dbtk!! Damn! You have been posting here all this time and I didn't even know you were back on-line! How great it is to read you again. I'm simply delighted
 
Hey there! How have you been?

Not bad..working my lil butt off.. Im working in Flagstaff and trying to live in Scottsdale... so that makes things kind of rough.. cant complain about the nice weather in flag though.. I will wave at ya every friday night and monday morning I drive up and down the big hill.

How have you been babe?
 
How is everyone tonight? Been about a week since I made a comment on here so I am checking in.
 
Very sandstormy here in the west valley as well, and gusty. Been fearing for my poor little tree but it's still standing yay!
 
Not bad..working my lil butt off.. Im working in Flagstaff and trying to live in Scottsdale... so that makes things kind of rough.. cant complain about the nice weather in flag though.. I will wave at ya every friday night and monday morning I drive up and down the big hill.

How have you been babe?

and such a cute lil butt.. *pinch*..

I have been doing alright... still making the trek to phoenix on saturdays... I wish the medical community could get their shit together and get my youngest well and home...

flagstaff is beautiful in the summer time...
 
mmmm.....it was actually a bit cooler today. Ok, the humidity was up, but still cooler!
 
and such a cute lil butt.. *pinch*..

I have been doing alright... still making the trek to phoenix on saturdays... I wish the medical community could get their shit together and get my youngest well and home...

flagstaff is beautiful in the summer time...

hhmmmm you can come up here and pinch any time darlin!!

Oh yea... rainin almost daily here and a nice 75degrees!!!;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top