sunbunny3
Fuck cancer
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2004
- Posts
- 49,008
hhmmmm you can come up here and pinch any time darlin!!
Oh yea... rainin almost daily here and a nice 75degrees!!!![]()
hey! its 76 here right now.. of course its only 6:42.. lol.
How are you doing?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hhmmmm you can come up here and pinch any time darlin!!
Oh yea... rainin almost daily here and a nice 75degrees!!!![]()
hey! its 76 here right now.. of course its only 6:42.. lol.
How are you doing?
Hee hee..43 here.. just wonderful...
Im fine.. busy working.. but fine..
How are you doin these days besides the once a week drives!

From AZ...not living there now....but during the summer that's not too bad![]()
I am doing alright. Just keep moving forward..
You?![]()

Actually hanging in there... just glad I have a job.. horny like usual, but thats normal..
Love your comment on the post above me.. Some day I may be able to say I was once from AZ but now from Hawaii..that would make me very happy.. hee hee..
But once a zonie, always a zonie..
so at least your moving forward and not backward... you can back into me anytime though!!![]()
The reverse gear kicks in... beep beep beep...lol

Dont even need to beep.. here let me pull you back to me..hee hee..![]()

I miss Arizona!
I know its summer and crazy hot, but I love Arizona and miss all of my great friends there. Love Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tucson and Prescott...
In Calif now but will be back soon to AZ... Take care all and have a great weekend!
Anthony

I do love the peace living out here gives me. In Cali was constant rush to make the money it took to raise my family.. Of course some of that peace could be from them being grown now and on their own. Still think about going back some day but for now I am sticking here in the sun.![]()
So true about the Calif grind... Its too bad because it is lovely here (I am in the Napa Valley area). Arizona has always been a wonderful escape for me with so many great places and people. I was just out to Sedona (I forgot to mention that earlier as one of my favorite AZ places) and had a fantastic time as always. There is something about the blue sky, the red rocks, the green trees and the beautiful people that makes me love AZ...
Arizona arousal in full bloom this morning!!!! lol
Nothing wrong with that!
Good morning to you sweetheart..![]()
How are you enjoying the long weekend? I loved the rainstorm I was driving through yesterday.. I love rain.
I was in Phoenix from Thursday till Sunday night and got the best of the Monsoons and rain.. It was really cool.. Yes.. I love the rain too...
Heading back to Flagstaff tonight for my work week..I have to work "labor" day.. Oh well. I will wave at you as I fly up the hill
STG
Work hard, it makes the time go by faster.I will think about you working while I relax today..Work hard, it makes the time go by faster.

Enjoy your holiday.. I always work "hard".. err.. hard and work hard.. hee hee..
Did you see me wave .. I almost had to stay at the Prescott exit for an extended time last night.. there was one of Arizona finest hidding deep in the middle of I-17 and I wasnt paying attention.. Luckily someone was going faster than me!!
It was sunny and warm up here.. hope you got some "sun" on labor day!!
![]()
I did notice the wave. Didn't you see me wave back???
I did get some sun on sunday.. went to the gym and swam my laps in the afternoon instead of almost dark.
The police were absolutely everywhere!
I did see your wave.. you shouldnt stand nakie in your windows like that!! your dirty old man neighbor was watchin!!
Sun is good and laps are better!! Good for you..
yes.. they were ... I have to drive back down the hill and back to Flag tomorrow again.. geezz.. watch for the flash as I fly by!!
you be careful!

I am always... How are you darlin?
{{{{{{{sunny}}}}}
