Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sleepy today.. up to late, up to early..lol.
You?![]()

Glendale Az here....if I walk across the street I will be in Phx.

Glendale Az here....if I walk across the street I will be in Phx.

I am on the East Coast so my body is all screwed up!!! Im sleepy all day long..
Lets just climb under the covers, snuggle, get a great nights sleep and awaken the other properly the next day...and stay in bed all day!!!![]()

If I spit across the street it'll land in Glendale![]()
Scottsdale, AZ here![]()
Scottsdale, AZ here![]()
good Lord ! those would turn a gay man straight.
Hi there!
Hey miss bunny, are things going well for you? Still making the long drive down here? How's the babygirl?
Thats because you know me..![]()

Im sensing that more and more... Back in Flag.. kind of chilly here.. going down to 28 next weekend. Eeek.. Im going to freeze my tushy off...![]()

Yup still making that run.. she is doing alright. In Sun City right now.. Working on getting stronger so she can have surgery or come home..
How are things going for you?
Going fairly well, thanks. Looking forward to cooler temps for sure, it was a lovely day in the valley today.
All the best for babygirl.

good Lord ! those would turn a gay man straight.
