sunbunny3
Fuck cancer
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2004
- Posts
- 49,008
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I doubt anyone would reply to it..![]()
Welcome!Just joined the board, a friend from MN keyed me in on this place.
I'm down here in Phoenix.
(right across the border from Scottsdale)
Thanks.
How's everybody likin this weather.
Lots of rain and snow up here. Headed to Vegas today to see Garth Brooks in concert tomorrow nite.
![]()
Lots of rain and snow up here. Headed to Vegas today to see Garth Brooks in concert tomorrow nite.
![]()
Just-getting-on-Lit-for-the-evening BUMP.
Hey there! How is life in the big city???
Pretty damn good, whereabouts in AZ are ya?
I am out in Havasu...
Ahh coo, I've heard it's beautiful out there this time of year.
Have you been in AZ your whole life?
I have been out here about 14 years or so... grew up in so cal..
I love it here!
That's coo, I have family in the LA/Altadena area.
Been here all my life and don't plan on goin anywhere.