naughtEgirl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2004
- Posts
- 608
I grew up in San Diego but moved to Phoenix 10 years ago. Time flies... 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I grew up in San Diego but moved to Phoenix 10 years ago. Time flies...![]()
We have been a quiet group lately..Welcome!We have been a quiet group lately..
hmmmm, how to fix that?![]()
hehe, so there's at least 3 of us!
we'll be on our way to a full fledged party in no time... *puts on some music*
Hell yeah, *opens up the bar*
*peeks around*
*passes you a drink* wanna dance? someone has to get this started?![]()

Sorry.. I was in that turn it off at old apartment and waiting to turn it on at new house! back online now!!![]()
*passes you a drink* wanna dance? someone has to get this started?![]()

Welcome back!
How's the new place?
hmmmm, maybe our music selections are scaring away the kids? orrr, i suppose it could be my dance skeelz... i could see how they'd be intimidating![]()

Getting to feel like home.. but still boxes everywhere!

You haven't seen mine yet
You could make a box fort like when you were a kid heh.
Hi all.
Long time Lit fan, first time discussion board poster. Glad to see there are actually some people in Arizona with an open mind.
I'm a fit married male, 45 6'2 195 blond hair and blue eyes, just looking to expand the erotic side of me. Great being a husband but let's just say we have a different view of erotica.
So I thought I'd throw a line in the water and see what all the sexy people in Arizona have on their minds
![]()

Thanks for the welcome Sun
I am in Phoenix, close to Chandler.
box fort it is! want to come play in it with me???

Hi all.
Long time Lit fan, first time discussion board poster. Glad to see there are actually some people in Arizona with an open mind.
I'm a fit married male, 45 6'2 195 blond hair and blue eyes, just looking to expand the erotic side of me. Great being a husband but let's just say we have a different view of erotica.
So I thought I'd throw a line in the water and see what all the sexy people in Arizona have on their minds
![]()
hi from me too.
i was in LA over the weekend, but i missed my beloved phoenix.

Never understood why all the Cali people love LA so much, to me it seems like phoenix..........except more crowded![]()
lol, i was visiting my parents, it wasn't a choice based purely on this city.![]()