Baseless Lies and Fabrications

DelicatePain

Experienced
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
89
I've played this elsewhere, but I didn't know if we had a thread like this here.

Again, forgive me if it's already floating around in this vast Playground.

The rules are simple. Tell a lie about the person above you. The more outlandish it is, the better.
 
I've played this elsewhere, but I didn't know if we had a thread like this here.

Again, forgive me if it's already floating around in this vast Playground.

The rules are simple. Tell a lie about the person above you. The more outlandish it is, the better.

he sells fighter jets on the side for extra ca$h
 
he sells fighter jets on the side for extra ca$h

In her backyard she keeps midgets as prisoners, restrained by a length of chain fastened to a single ankle. She dresses them up as ducks and every morning, noon and night she goes out into her backyard and tosses crumbled up pieces of bread at them while saying, "Eat, eat my ugly ducklings and one day you will all become swans."

She also enjoys a healthy Christmas meal of roasted duck.
 
In her backyard she keeps midgets as prisoners, restrained by a length of chain fastened to a single ankle. She dresses them up as ducks and every morning, noon and night she goes out into her backyard and tosses crumbled up pieces of bread at them while saying, "Eat, eat my ugly ducklings and one day you will all become swans."

She also enjoys a healthy Christmas meal of roasted duck.

Damn, that's dark. ;)

He adores having his feet tickled.
 
Now that's talent.

She eats with her wrists.

He once built a hot air balloon out of a trash bag and a battery powered hair dryer. Putting his cat in a little basket, he tested it out. His cat floating away was the last he ever saw of him, but every now and then he receives an unmarked postcard in the mail from various cities across the U.S.
 
He once built a hot air balloon out of a trash bag and a battery powered hair dryer. Putting his cat in a little basket, he tested it out. His cat floating away was the last he ever saw of him, but every now and then he receives an unmarked postcard in the mail from various cities across the U.S.

He runs an underground organization of speed metal bongo drummers.
 
She once tried to swim from Miami to Cuba while her feet and hands were bound. She didn't make it very far.
 
Bella works for Consumer Reports and her last project was rating cough drops versus hard candy.
 
Bella works for Consumer Reports and her last project was rating cough drops versus hard candy.

He said "Touch it Lovely. It a replicated proton torpedo weapon. I bet you can get it to fire."

I was naïve .. I touched.. I will be damned that firing part was true.
 
He said "Touch it Lovely. It a replicated proton torpedo weapon. I bet you can get it to fire."

I was naïve .. I touched.. I will be damned that firing part was true.

(WOOHOO! Where's the like button?)

Lovely is a green energy advocate and she received a $1.2 million Grant from the Obama Administration to invent a solar powered sex toy. She hired four ladies from Literotica to help her in product testing and evaluation: consensus was that the darned things wouldn't work where the sun doesn't shine.
 
(WOOHOO! Where's the like button?)

Lovely is a green energy advocate and she received a $1.2 million Grant from the Obama Administration to invent a solar powered sex toy. She hired four ladies from Literotica to help her in product testing and evaluation: consensus was that the darned things wouldn't work where the sun doesn't shine.

Every night before bed, Toys puts on an adult diaper and says this prayer:

I pray the lord watches over me,
and in the night I do not pee,
and if I wake with a dry sheet,
I promise not to beat my meat.

It works about half the time.
 
He runs a gay strip club and stars as it's main attraction...
 
She's collected about 12,000 different species of beetles. She's not a scientist or anything; she just really really likes beetles.

I loved The Beatles in spite of my parents concerns but Delicate also collected rocks that she might throw at you. Watch out.
 
Back
Top