RjThoughts
I'm The Rojodi!
- Joined
- May 7, 2001
- Posts
- 36,930
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
good afternoon![]()
How does this Wednesday see you?
How does this Wednesday see you?
Wednesday sees me goofing off and not dressed yet..![]()
Waiting for a possible 12+ inches of snow tonight....![]()
Wednesday sees me goofing off and not dressed yet..![]()
We're in a place where the weathermen can't agree...can get anywhere from 4 to over a foot
looking real hard
![]()
Not dressed, yummy!
but cold..
Would love to warm you up!!![]()
Warm you up with some "talk" or hot chocolate?

I'm more a shared body heat kind of girl...![]()
And I bet that gorgeous body of yours get very hot!!
I know just how to warm you up....![]()

.
:caning:
been a long time since my ass was that red..
it will be done by us soon.... 
it will be done by us soon....
![]()

you know that I have been hearing that for months...![]()
A new name: Sunny RedAss?![]()

Yes and I've been asking hubby wtf is going on as well
SunBunny sorry your cold
