wyshes
angelic lyttle devil
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2010
- Posts
- 2,985
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*grabs a horse*
Got it!
LMAO...
Something funny about horses?
It's a pony
Fuck... I got ripped off by the horse salesman.
You have to find reliable sources
It's so hard to find horse salesmen at all.
Head out west here we have plenty![]()
So you're saying I should be with you?
Just saying that we have a lot more horses but no ocean
Been to Virginia but not Hampton
We might be hitting South Jersey this summer, or Virginia again. I love the few days on the beach, recharges my batteries
That is always a good thing to do. Might be hitting the Jersey shore myself this summer if everthing works out
Good
I just need some time in the sun, the ocean spray on my face, a paperback in my hand
Exactly!!
Exactly!!

I work right on a shore line....I sometimes have toi catch myself from taking the scenery for granted...
I work right on a shore line....I sometimes have toi catch myself from taking the scenery for granted...
I am an hour's drive from the Adirondack Mountains. I've seen the autumn leaves every year. There are times when I'm not so enthused as some of my NYC friends