BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and "The Place Beyond the Pines" was filmed in and around my city :D

(I saw Bradley Cooper twice, at a Starbucks, and he was a nice man, mostly because those of us that were in there the first time, just gave him the head nod and returned to doing what we did)
 
I waited on one of the Baldwin Brothers treated him the same as i would anyone else
 
I don't think they are any better than me they just have a way higher paying job
 
Oh don't even get me started on that. And the hero worship people have for them yes i can understand if You are young but when You get my age it's just ridiculous
 
Foolishness and folly should be left behind when you mature, but some forget to keep them in their youth.
 
Just want to smack them up side the head and see if You can raddle some sense into them
 
Sometimes that won't help.

All this from a man who can spin quickly and watch a lovely curvaceous woman walk by...LOL
 
No. I didn't even do that when I was in college. Back then, I'd pull out the faux French accent or Cajun/Creole accent and talk with them
 
Now Your going to make me think back to high school french?? That is just cruel Sir...lol
 
Same with me. I was there pre-digital camera and cell phone era :(
But, oh the things I witnessed :devil:
 
Same here and i went with a group of ladies that were older than me. So i had a lot of explaining to do :)
 
i did not demonstrate....just pointed to the balconies and the tittie show going on. But i got a lot of beads for some reason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top