BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know round rock well we almost bought a house up on the hill by the hospital off o 35

All I know about Round Rock was my sister-in-law's home and the shopping area close by. LOL I didn't care about anyplace else, just wanted directions to Barnes and Noble and a junk food eatery LOL

Oh yeah, and Central Market
 
I have seen your wife RJ, I can't imagine someone not wanting her around.
She's a beautiful woman.:kiss:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
 
sexy pic of you wyshes.
Blonde is just a hair colour that I was born with...nothing more to it than that.
 
Oh i was born worse than a blonde had white hair it just got darker as i got older
 
A sultry brunette sounds wonderful.
For me, I am glad my hubby likes blondes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top