emma_the_librarian
Lustful
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2013
- Posts
- 2,965
Winks to all!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Winks to all!
So my regular fuck buddy came by and .. worst sex in years.. YEARS.
Somebody please tell me that you had a great Valentine's Day or other and bequeath some naughty morsel to bring me back from this bad mood...

We don't celebrate VD, celebrate lust and love throughout the year
Currently, I am receiving naughty teasing pictures from wife and others while they shop![]()
Oh.. are you getting a little pre-purchase showing... yummy!
We don't celebrate VD, celebrate lust and love throughout the year
Currently, I am receiving naughty teasing pictures from wife and others while they shop![]()
Sounds like someone is having a good day at least![]()
Just wanted to drop in and say hello!
You're always up lateI'm up trying to get some story ideas down
Good luck with that
I'm trying to write some noir-type, pulp fiction from the 20s-40s like stories..but all I can do is think of naked boobies LOL
Magine that![]()