RjThoughts
I'm The Rojodi!
- Joined
- May 7, 2001
- Posts
- 36,933
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guess Your going to have to look at the booby thread
Or some Avs here![]()
neither do I
So how are we going to get Your mind off of boobage and back on Your writing??
Of course Your male![]()
then again, I do my best writing looking at pictures LOL

Then by all means stare at boobage![]()
First have to remove something
Dare i ask
Good morning!! Happy Sunday Everyone!![]()



Happy Sunday
Taking a break before I return to shoveling![]()

shoveling... ick
I'm thinking about a walk in the park after a bit..![]()
Lucky you!!
it is a nice afternoon here..
The sun's out, which helped with the shoveling.
sun being out is always a good thing.. but I do come by my id honestly![]()