BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comments from me on my cell phones... lol. my friends know I cannot live without mine. And its rarely for phone calls.
 
I know many are on the internet with their phones and I know I would be very addicted to that aspect of it but I don't really miss not having one. Everyone else has on in an emergency.
 
I know many are on the internet with their phones and I know I would be very addicted to that aspect of it but I don't really miss not having one. Everyone else has on in an emergency.

I look at it at lunch, check emails, then maybe play some games LOL
 
I dont even have a home phone. I basically live on my cell phone...im posting this from my s3.
 
I know lots of people without home phones now, they are becoming quite obsolete. ...I am going to have to start hiding my dinosaur bites.:rolleyes:
 
Checking in wanted to say hello to everyone.
Are pic posts well come here ??

Wouldnt say no to them...butv theres also an amateur pic board. Of course if you're asking here because you're a curvy lady, you've probably already got a few fans in the making here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top