ARoseSoSweet
Canadian Cutie :)
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2012
- Posts
- 2,607
Any night owls around?
Yes... but leaving shortly lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Any night owls around?
Yes... but leaving shortly lol
Sorry I need to try and be up before noon![]()
Damned human hours.
And Tuesday I have to be up at 7 so need to sleep at a normal time. Stupid job

Jobs and responcibilities are so lame.![]()
Yah they get in the way of fun
geesh... i want monday off.... *cries*
Thank you.. it is going to be another perfect spring day here!![]()

Same here. I am opening all the windows and letting some natural air flow through the place. Doesn't get much better then that!![]()
Yup.. breeze drifting in right now, slightly chilling my skin
Yeah, same here. Feels so damn good... Breeze is coming from multiple directions right now... :-D

Mine is all one direction, desk sits just inside the dining room windows![]()
I have the windows behind me open as well as the sliding door to my right.
I wish my apartment had a slider out onto the patio so I could open it up and get a good cross flow
Yeah, it is a plus to have. It helps I am right in the middle of the cross wind too. :-D Can't complain there. You should come over and visit![]()
But to do that I'd have to put on more clothes..![]()