BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of ideas for them, plenty of notes and some outlines, but I can't seem to get my ass in geary

With it being so close to Mother's day and a non-sleeping baby, I'm taking an early day 'off' and waving the white flag. It's already the middle of the afternoon and I feel like I haven't accomplished much. So we'll chalk it up to being a Monday and hope for a better tomorrow. lol :D
 
With it being so close to Mother's day and a non-sleeping baby, I'm taking an early day 'off' and waving the white flag. It's already the middle of the afternoon and I feel like I haven't accomplished much. So we'll chalk it up to being a Monday and hope for a better tomorrow. lol :D

I remember the days of an uncooperative baby and feeling nothing has been accomplished.

Try to make it a good day :rose:
 
I remember the days of an uncooperative baby and feeling nothing has been accomplished.

Try to make it a good day :rose:

Well, I'm among good company, so that helps. It's always a good day. It's just some days have more speed bumps than others. I'm trying to let my brain settle while Peanut is hanging out in the swing and relaxing. Side note- I hate teething....with a passion.
 
Well, I'm among good company, so that helps. It's always a good day. It's just some days have more speed bumps than others. I'm trying to let my brain settle while Peanut is hanging out in the swing and relaxing. Side note- I hate teething....with a passion.

Keep plenty of biscuits and drool bibs handy, and if you don't have those hard cookies on hand, pizza crust works well LOL
 
Keep plenty of biscuits and drool bibs handy, and if you don't have those hard cookies on hand, pizza crust works well LOL

lol yea.. not doing those kinds of foods right now. Just using cold chewies lol Damn, makes my kid sound like a pet. But you know what I mean. It must be a right of passage for new parents lol Someone should write a book "The horrors of teething".
 
lol yea.. not doing those kinds of foods right now. Just using cold chewies lol Damn, makes my kid sound like a pet. But you know what I mean. It must be a right of passage for new parents lol Someone should write a book "The horrors of teething".

I remember my great-grandmother and grandmother telling my sister to "put a little vodka on your finger and let the baby chew on that" when my niece was teething.

No, if someone warned people about teething, no one would have children LOL
 
I remember my great-grandmother and grandmother telling my sister to "put a little vodka on your finger and let the baby chew on that" when my niece was teething.

No, if someone warned people about teething, no one would have children LOL

lol If we had any vodka in the house, I would be using it for ME! lol And it's not the usual teething issues. I was expecting fevers and ear aches. No, Peanut's issue is being glued to me 24/7 and no sleeping. (unless she's on me) I might soon be typing from a padded cell. lol
 
lol If we had any vodka in the house, I would be using it for ME! lol And it's not the usual teething issues. I was expecting fevers and ear aches. No, Peanut's issue is being glued to me 24/7 and no sleeping. (unless she's on me) I might soon be typing from a padded cell. lol

Being a Klingon is normal. Progeny would cling to his mom once she came home when he was teething.
 
Two legged critters can be so lovely....unless they're someone else's bratty snot-encrusted pain in the ass whining in the market...

Where was I going with this?
 
Two legged critters can be so lovely....unless they're someone else's bratty snot-encrusted pain in the ass whining in the market...

Where was I going with this?

I'm not really sure but comments like that make me love my birth control.. lol. lack of sex also helps rofl
 
I'm not sure if I should call you silly or not. lol. All my friends with the 2 legged variety seem to quite enjoy them.

Oh! lol I enjoy her immensely!! We are just hitting a rough patch and I'm a stay at home Mommy.... just lost my marbles a smidgen lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top