BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i was super uber Catholic, I wouldn't use birth control and would be popping them babies out every year lol

LOL Sound like someone I went to school with, she wanted to marry so she could have 6 kids. Now, she has one and is "married" to her job.
 
Two legged critters can be so lovely....unless they're someone else's bratty snot-encrusted pain in the ass whining in the market...

Where was I going with this?
lol!!

I'm not really sure but comments like that make me love my birth control.. lol. lack of sex also helps rofl

lolol I used to say that when I was younger. Didn't have to worry about getting pregnant cause I had the best b.c. ever.... lol no sex!
 
LOL Sound like someone I went to school with, she wanted to marry so she could have 6 kids. Now, she has one and is "married" to her job.

Not a good catholic then. lol. Some of my coworkers said they felt like bad catholics as they didn't have a handful of children.

lol!!

lolol I used to say that when I was younger. Didn't have to worry about getting pregnant cause I had the best b.c. ever.... lol no sex!

Yep... exactly! and the cheapest too!
 
Not a good catholic then. lol. Some of my coworkers said they felt like bad catholics as they didn't have a handful of children.



Yep... exactly! and the cheapest too!

I always say I was a "practicing Catholic", since I couldn't get it right and have children LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top