Vay
Fill in the blank
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2002
- Posts
- 1,406
hey you .![]()
And how are you tonight?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hey you .![]()
*cricket*
Hey rose. Hows your night?
Boring... lol. yours?
Kind of hectic but calming down now. So how shall we liven up your cinco de mayo.
no, i'm pretty sure that was my job....I didn't mean to scare everyone off
I didn't mean to scare everyone off
no, i'm pretty sure that was my job....

Anything exciting happening in here tonight?
Well let's get something going!
I changed my AV, almost changed my profile pic. But I was afraid they would block me
i likes itI changed my AV, almost changed my profile pic. But I was afraid they would block me
Didn't realize there were 2 different picture spots lol