icrwid68
Forced Workaholic
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2010
- Posts
- 2,838
So I saw![]()
Too much?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So I saw![]()
i was thinkin' the av... but i'm ... well.Yall are gonna make me blush
i was thinkin' the av... but i'm ... well.
I didn't![]()
maybe i'd rather take the ride then look...You will have to tell her about it
maybe i'd rather take the ride then look...![]()
maybe i'd rather take the ride then look...![]()
Is everyone nodding off?
I wish. I will likely be up too late tonight![]()
I will probably be here too
Had the sudden realization that my semester ends in a week
so feel free to yell at me if i'm spending all night posting