BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning to you. How's things?

It's my Monday.. sitting here doing my best to avoid getting ready but since I leave in 22 minutes and I still have lunch, shower and dressing to do.. I should get up and moving. :rolleyes:

How are you this morning?
 
Greeting one another has become almost redundant.
Some of us don't seem to ever leave. :D
 
Hotel Literotica. :p

Good song, Ecto!

That sounds like the setting for an interesting story. Quick, if we were run like a hotel, what roles would we play? The bellhop looking for that "extra tip"? The maid entering the room to a "surprised" couple? The night shift manager checking in on "disturbances"?

Well?
 
Good song, Ecto!

That sounds like the setting for an interesting story. Quick, if we were run like a hotel, what roles would we play? The bellhop looking for that "extra tip"? The maid entering the room to a "surprised" couple? The night shift manager checking in on "disturbances"?

Well?

Dibs on the suave concierge that gets all the chicks!

Though realistically I'd probably be scruffy the janitor that lives in the basement. Anyone want to join me? ;)
 
Dibs on the suave concierge that gets all the chicks!

Though realistically I'd probably be scruffy the janitor that lives in the basement. Anyone want to join me? ;)

OMG...too funny:)

Can I be the housekeeper and wear a short sexy outfit?...I do have some cute legs for it.
 
Sure is quiet here tonight. Did I break the thread again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top