Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm busy avoiding work.. have accounting crap I should be doing..
I'll give you CREDIT for admitting you're avoiding it![]()

I can justify with the best of them..I have until Monday to get it in the mail so she gets her reports on time.
![]()
I took Principles of Accounting I and II and Income Tax Accounting in college. The simple math drove me nuts! 2+2 caused more problems than Differential Equations![]()
I actually like playing with the numbers, took Algebra in college just to pull my grade point average back up after a rough english class..![]()
I was a Computer Science major, so I had to have tons of math:
PreCalculus I and II
Calculus I, II, and II
Differential Equations
Finite Mathematics
Statistics
plus Numerical Methods, a mash-up of computer programming and Calculus
I thought they were easier than the three accounting courses I took. I've not used the accounting in my post-college life, but I've used math in my nerd profession
I thought geometry was a waste of time.. unless I was running the table![]()

Equal angle off as angle on
Nine-ball, part luck, part geometry

Yup.. mix a touch geometry with a touch of rum and I was almost unbeatable around my neighborhood..![]()
College students center had 4 tables, one exclusively for nine-ball, which we played for "French fries": 25cents for the 5 ball sunk, 50cents for the 9 ball, double on the break.
we had an old table in the garage.. old and warped top. I knew the lay![]()
Neighbor had one of those, too. It was fun playing the drunk old men, watching them get upset as I used the imperfections to perfection..
Yup.. my favorite victims were all the young men in the neighborhood.. and husband would sit there and just laugh..
My dad would never play against me, not on that table, not on any, not after I played him in 9-ball and sunk the 9 on the break...twice in a row.
lol... as the young married couple in our block, our garage was the hangout for all the young men and almost men..lol

I remember a couple like that when I was much younger![]()
our attraction seemed to be the beer fridge, pool table, music, and endless discussions about fast cars.. ex was a hotrodder.
Mine to them was:
He worked at a drink distributor, meaning he had beer, beer, and soda all the time
She was curvy
Her mom was Italian and owned a pizzeria, so there was always pizza or something to eat
That works.
Beer and pizza always works

true..
well got some of my stuff done... going to head on out for the evening. have a good evening RJ!![]()

No...of course not. ..do I look innocent enough?
With a name like rebel, not so sure on the innocent.![]()

I was a Computer Science major, so I had to have tons of math:
PreCalculus I and II
Calculus I, II, and II
Differential Equations
Finite Mathematics
Statistics
plus Numerical Methods, a mash-up of computer programming and Calculus
I thought they were easier than the three accounting courses I took. I've not used the accounting in my post-college life, but I've used math in my nerd profession