ARoseSoSweet
Canadian Cutie :)
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2012
- Posts
- 2,607
OH, and the awesomer thing...is that word? no..anyway
I got a hot red H on one of my stories! So exciting.
Congrats on the H! That is very exciting!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OH, and the awesomer thing...is that word? no..anyway
I got a hot red H on one of my stories! So exciting.
Very nice! I need a handler!![]()
But none local![]()
Sounds like it's time to move. Come south? It's warmer down here.
Ahhh.. but with a guy, it will be plenty warm![]()
Indeed. Too bad I'm down here. I bet it'd be fun to warm up with you.
Good morning!
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Good morning Sunbunny!
I am making 400 cookies ...

yum.. send me a couple?![]()
Of course!
Which ones do you want, with orange, citron or vanilla? Or some of each?
Can we sample them all? I'll bring the milk.

I would never be naughty![]()
