ARoseSoSweet
Canadian Cutie :)
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2012
- Posts
- 2,607
* goes back to the corner *
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hmm... that's tempting... but why should i stay?
after lunch bunch bump![]()
hehehe <3 <3

Hello all,
I'm not a shopper at all, but...
I ordered a new corset, just to change the roller coaster of my body curves for him.![]()
OH, and the awesomer thing...is that word? no..anyway
I got a hot red H on one of my stories! So exciting.
Ooh I liked that one. I actually came across it a little while back. It was really good.

*blushing![]()
You have a very sexy voice too if you don't mind me saying.![]()
That's so sweet to say. I really do appreciate that. I will store it away for the day someone says something not so nice and I can say "oh yeah, well Rebel says..."
