BDSM Flirt

dixicritter said:
*hands Red hers, and joins her watching the show*

Cat I've gotcha one over here...oh sorry you seem busy I'll keep it cold for ya.

~grins~

I'm crushed. I can't believe you guys aren't going to help me. I thought we had a bond. I thought we stuck together. Through good times and bad times. ahhh heck, no help there.



CatEyes
 
Hell I'd submit, but he's not my Master so I can't. I just love the flogger....obviously since I made one for my Master...lol

We wouldn't let anything happen to you Cat. All you have to do is politely tell the kind Sir, no thank you and he'll stop.

Isn't that right navarre?

~smiles~
 
dixicritter said:


We wouldn't let anything happen to you Cat. All you have to do is politely tell the kind Sir, no thank you and he'll stop.

Isn't that right navarre?

~smiles~


HUH?...errr...sure dixi
 
*hands navarre a nice cold mineral water with lime*

Here you are kind Sir. You look like you could use a nice cold drink.

So have you gotten to try out that nice new flogger yet?
*wishes she could try it and prove to Cat its not scarey*

~smiles~
 
dixicritter said:
Hell I'd submit, but he's not my Master so I can't. I just love the flogger....obviously since I made one for my Master...lol

We wouldn't let anything happen to you Cat. All you have to do is politely tell the kind Sir, no thank you and he'll stop.

Isn't that right navarre?

~smiles~

Ok, no answer on that one. But I'll try it your way anyway.

Navarre, kind Sir, this subbie isn't ready for the flogger and honestly it scares her, even though she's sure you would be very gentle. And even though it wasn't scary when you just trailed it over her she doesn't think she's ready for an actual flogging.

CatEyes
 
dixicritter said:
[B
So have you gotten to try out that nice new flogger yet?
*wishes she could try it and prove to Cat its not scarey*

~smiles~ [/B]

Maybe you can get the ok to try it out.

CatEyes
 
Oh Cat, I've tried them out for real. I really do enjoy them. I don't think the cyber flogging would do me now tho. I could be wrong, but I need to hear it hit and feel it too. mmmmm its sooo nice. I'm told it makes my butt nice a rosey too....hehe. He likes that color, Master does.

~smiles~
 
dixicritter said:
Oh Cat, I've tried them out for real. I really do enjoy them. I don't think the cyber flogging would do me now tho. I could be wrong, but I need to hear it hit and feel it too. mmmmm its sooo nice. I'm told it makes my butt nice a rosey too....hehe. He likes that color, Master does.

~smiles~

I know you've tried it for real so the cyber one should be a piece of cake for you. ;-)

I just popped over to the BDSM board. It's pretty nasty over there.

I'd better get to bed or I'm never going to get up tommorrow.

Nite Dixi, and Red and Navarre if you two are still around.

CatEyes
 
Good Night Cat.

Think I'm gonna take off too. Good night Red and Navarre. Have a great evening.

~smiles~
dixi
 
dixicritter said:
Good Night Cat.

Think I'm gonna take off too. Good night Red and Navarre. Have a great evening.

~smiles~
dixi

Nite Y'all.

Have a good one.;)
 
Hello all.. just popping in for a sec.. have errands to run.. again... hope to be back on later... :)
 
Hi navarre. I'm here, just got here actually.

How are you this evening? I'm sure the others will be along soon too.

~smiles~
 
dixicritter said:
Hi navarre. I'm here, just got here actually.

How are you this evening? I'm sure the others will be along soon too.

~smiles~

Hey!! I'm here!!!!:D
 
dixicritter said:
Hiya Red. How's it going with you? Nice to see ya this evening.

~smiles~

Hey Dixi-

I am doing pretty well. My son is in bed, my family has been fed, and I even finished the laundry that has been sitting since Monday.

Now I have some free time.

Life is good.

How are you?
 
Red life couldn't be better for me. I've got no complaints.

Although you are one up on me with the laundry thing...lol

~smiles~
 
AHA

Two subs I see.

Good evening ladies.
Where's cat? I heard that she wanted to try out the flogger.
 
Actually kind Sir I heard that Sierra wanted to try out your very fine flogger... Just thought you'd like to know that.

~grins~
 
Sorry to duck out so early everyone, but I think Master wants some time with me. Have a good evening.

navarre I hope someone comes along so you can try that flogger, but I'd sure hate to miss it.

~smiles~
 
Damn, i always miss everyone... things in my house don't settle down til about this time every evening, so this is when i'm able to get online.... and no one else is ever here.... :( ....

Yes, Navarre.. i would love to try out your new flogger.... :p
 
Evening yall ....

Just stopping in to say hi with this one liner :)

I wish I had more time, but I always never get here until late, just before bed .... So I think I'll shy away for now .. besides ... I always sucked at online flirting.

I'll be posting around on other threads when I can.

Well .. hope all's going well
 
Hi all! How's everyone doing?

Quiet Sunday I see.

hmmm....everyone must be watching football.



CatEyes
 
Back
Top