BDSM Flirt

Are both of you down South? Are you getting hit at all by the hurricane that's down that way?

CatEyes
 
*slowly opens the door and peeks head in. looks around, trying to see in the pitch black darkness. watching for movement.*

Helllooooo?

*listening for sign of life*

CatEyes *being silly tonight*
 
*oooooh she hears something, a voice, could it be? Why yes! It sounds like navarre*

Hi navarre. *grin*

Nice cuffs you got there.

CatEyes
 
Hi dix


Let's see...
One sub.......two subs.....
Where's the third?

Hope she'll be here after I have dinner.
 
I have plenty Cat.
You're welcome to stop over anytime.

Besides, I could use a nice little sub to fold the laundry.
 
Laundry??

hmm....well I guess that would depend on how good the dinner was. It would have to be pretty good to get me to fold laundry.

CatEyes
 
Well if Emeril is your mentor you must be good. Everything he cooks looks awsome. Yummm.

So what's for dinner????

CatEyes
 
navarre, we'll even dress for the occasion.

And...and...we'll behave.


CatEyes
 
*puts on most angelic face possible*

I'll behave, I promise.

*hopes nobody sees her crossed fingers behind her back*

~smile~
 
Tonight is a beef skillet with green and red peppers, onion,and garlic to make it happy. Served over brown rice.

Tempted?

(hoping his laundry gets folded)
(hoping they don't behave)
 
*gives Dixi a thumbs up*

CatEyes

I don't think he's buying it Dixi. He's not inviting us.
 
navarre said:
Tonight is a beef skillet with green and red peppers, onion,and garlic to make it happy. Served over brown rice.

Tempted?

(hoping his laundry gets folded)
(hoping they don't behave)

Ooooh that sounds soooo good. Very tempted.

CatEyes *hoping there aren't 2 months worth of laundry sitting there*
 
Back
Top