BDSM Flirt

Told ya he'd rather you dance....lol

I think that's all that's in them....hmmmm now I'm curious about it.

~grins~
 
CatEyes said:


Sorry, couldn't resist. *grin*

*swaying* Like this?

CatEyes

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Yes Cat, that's fine. :

*he eyes her dancing...admiring her gracefulness*
 
navarre said:


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Yes Cat, that's fine. :

*he eyes her dancing...admiring her gracefulness*

Thank you, kind Sir. *smile*

Cateyes *wishing she'd paid more attention when she took belly dancing classes a few years ago*
 
I think I'd better get going, I have to get up early tommorrow. Well not that I don't have to get up early every day. Except Saturday and Sunday of course. ahhh love those weekends. :)

You two going to be around tommorrow? Maybe Red will be over her lunch by then.

CatEyes
 
navarre said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Cat dance at all dix.

*eg*

I think Red is kinds tired. I heard that she had a long lunch today.
However 2 out of 3 subs isn't bad.

*leaning back watching Cat...waiting for her to dance*


*strech*

*yawn*

Mmmm, nothing like a long lunch.:D

Hey girls, how are y'all?

*blush*

Evening Sir . . .
 
dixicritter said:
I'll be around. Have a good evening Cat. Sleep well.

You too Dixi. Maybe I can get that daquiri recipe for you for tommorrow.

Nite ;-)

CatEyes
 
Hi Red....nice of you to join us tonight. I hear ya had a nice long lunch today. ~wink~
 
Hiya Red! It's good to see ya.

Can't stay though. If you're around tommorrow I'll see you then.

Nite

CatEyes *still wondering what's up with the lunch thing*
 
dixicritter said:
Hi Red....nice of you to join us tonight. I hear ya had a nice long lunch today. ~wink~

Hiya Dixi!

Great to finally be here.

I sure did. Highly recommend it.:D


See ya tomorrow Cat.:rose:
 
*plopping her shapely deriere down*

Wonder where everone is...........

CatEyes
 
CatEyes said:
*plopping her shapely deriere down*

Wonder where everone is...........

CatEyes

And what a derrier it is.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:devil:

Hi there Cat.
Just took a nap.
I have to make dinner now but I'll be back......with my reworked flogger.
Care to join me later?
*eg*
 
navarre said:


And what a derrier it is.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:devil:

Hi there Cat.
Just took a nap.
I have to make dinner now but I'll be back......with my reworked flogger.
Care to join me later?
*eg*

LOL, of course I spelled it wrong. Can we get a spell check in here?

Hi Navarre. Making anything good for dinner?

ummm....is the flogger going to stay in your pocket?:eek:

CatEyes
 
Back
Top