California Directory

ozme52 said:
Actually already own one Orwell. It does a great job too. I can run the entire house on it, including the 220volt appliances, the well, spa and oven.

But it's unconditioned power and I won't run the PC's on it. It's not worth the risk.

Ok, I get it now. Well, it looks like you're ok so far, but I assume folks are just getting home from work, turning on the lights, the heat, the T.V., etc., and before you know it....
 
ozme52 said:
Actually already own one Orwell. It does a great job too. I can run the entire house on it, including the 220volt appliances, the well, spa and oven.

But it's unconditioned power and I won't run the PC's on it. It's not worth the risk.


Well, we'll just gave to hope like hell that doesn't happen, won't we! :kiss: :D
 
Hellllloooooooooooooooo everyone. What a fucking day it is lol..I got soaked, nay drenched on the way home..had to take the Crotch Rocket today, had my driving test...passed..but shit I got soaked on the way home....damn rain..I might as well be back in bloody England!

Okay...griping over and done with..I need a nice woman to rub me down (well, up and down would be better:devil: ).
 
yeah.. I need it to say.. (but i swallow) in little letters at the bottom... Then its perfect. ;)
 
Ukin said:
Hellllloooooooooooooooo everyone. What a fucking day it is lol..I got soaked, nay drenched on the way home..had to take the Crotch Rocket today, had my driving test...passed..but shit I got soaked on the way home....damn rain..I might as well be back in bloody England!

Okay...griping over and done with..I need a nice woman to rub me down (well, up and down would be better:devil: ).

Oh poor baby! I'm sorry you got wet, but AC and I are here to rub you dry!;)
 
Alley Cat said:
yeah.. I need it to say.. (but i swallow) in little letters at the bottom... Then its perfect. ;)

Yes..I think it would be perfect too..but you would have to have proof **Unzipping pants**
 
ozme52 said:
Actually already own one Orwell. It does a great job too. I can run the entire house on it, including the 220volt appliances, the well, spa and oven.

But it's unconditioned power and I won't run the PC's on it. It's not worth the risk.


Well, we'll just gave to hope like hell that doesn't happen, won't we! :kiss: :D
 
Alley Cat said:
thats actually the same vibrater used in one of the pictures on my pic thread. ;)

I have already been there and looked...but I am far to shy to leave a note ;)
 
Alley Cat said:
wah wah wah.. You are no fun. ;(

But I am fun lol....okay.. I will go back..look again, make my cock hard again..and leave a suitable response ;)
 
Ukin said:
But I am fun lol....okay.. I will go back..look again, make my cock hard again..and leave a suitable response ;)

lol.. You don't have to.. But i like them. Makes me feel all funny inside.. Like when i was fucking this guy the other day.. oops.
 
Orwell84 said:
Ok, I get it now. Well, it looks like you're ok so far, but I assume folks are just getting home from work, turning on the lights, the heat, the T.V., etc., and before you know it....

Not a shortage.
More like an arguement between the wind, a tree and a powerpole.

Or some poor schmoe won't slow down and will slide his car off the road and through a power pole.

Of interesting note, that's exactly what happened near here on December 31st, 1999, at about 9:45. For a moment there, we thought it was something rolling from east to west that started in New York - Y2K ya know.
 
Alley Cat said:
lol.. You don't have to.. But i like them. Makes me feel all funny inside.. Like when i was fucking this guy the other day.. oops.

Do tell! I have been..and left posts :D
 
Ukin said:
Hellllloooooooooooooooo everyone. What a fucking day it is lol..I got soaked, nay drenched on the way home..had to take the Crotch Rocket today, had my driving test...passed..but shit I got soaked on the way home....damn rain..I might as well be back in bloody England!

Okay...griping over and done with..I need a nice woman to rub me down (well, up and down would be better:devil: ).

LMAO, had to take the bike out into the weather huh?

I used to commute by bike, summer heat, winter rain. I got not compassion for ya!
 
Back
Top