Alley Cat
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2001
- Posts
- 652
Ukin said:Do tell! I have been..and left posts![]()
I saw, and i replied in kind..
A lady never kisses and tells..
Wait.. Thats a gentleman.
Oi. Now i am all screwed up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ukin said:Do tell! I have been..and left posts![]()
Alley Cat said:I saw, and i replied in kind..
A lady never kisses and tells..
Wait.. Thats a gentleman.
Oi. Now i am all screwed up.
Alley Cat said:that would be correct, Sir.![]()
Ukin said:No AC YOU GOT SCREWED up the other day!
Alley Cat said:yeah yeah yeah.. You got my number.
Ukin said:Is it my night for the phone sex again? Ohhh Gooodie
Alley Cat said:Oi! What have i gotten myself into this time. I swear. I need a keeper.
Ukin said:Let me find the collar..the leash...the crop..the paddle..the flogger and the key..

Ukin said:Let me find the collar..the leash...the crop..the paddle..the flogger and the key..
Alley Cat said:are you sure you know how to use those things? Are you a liscensed professional?![]()
Ukin said:I might have used them in the past..I might not have done..that's for me to know and you to find out![]()
Alley Cat said:I hate mysteries.![]()
Ukin said:Then it will not be a mystery any longer.
Yes, I do know how to use them.
Alley Cat said:woohoo!
something like that.Ukin said:Or should that be... "yeowwww.. but do it again..again..again" ?
Alley Cat said:*giggles like a giddy school girl*
awww!
always..Ukin said:Mmm....complete with the small skirt? The ass ready for the crop?
Alley Cat said:always..
look at pict29.. on my thread.. ready willing and waiting.
Alley Cat said:Ej..I am!!! lol.. and so far, I haven't gotten bad pms..I think its cause i was pretty straight forward at the begining about the boyfriend and such..
Its fun, Its wonderful.. and all the good cheer makes me want to post more.
![]()
Alley Cat said:heh. good boy.![]()