California Directory

Re: Madame EJ

DrHike said:
Just finished reading your stories over in Cherrie's thread (gotta take some time to write up some of my own "bests"). About ready to burst the seams on the dress slacks in the office here. Damn and I'm over at friends tonight so probably won't have a chance to work it off with the lady. May I'll pull a ManO and invite my left hand in for a threesome in the shower. Will have you in my thoughts and fantasies. Thanks for the wonderful posts today.

Everyone have a great evening and see you next year!

LOL@ the threesome

Have an excellent time this evening..Be safe.

Happy New Year!
 
Re: Re: Madame EJ

enjoyingitall said:

Have an excellent time this evening..Be safe.

Happy New Year!

Not ownly will I be forced to be overly safe I'll be sane as well and I hate that. Miss the days of shrooming, drinking to excess and fucking the lights out in the backseat doing 150 mph on the wrong side of the Interstate. But then again if I'd kept that up I probably wouldn't be here worrying about today.
 
Re: Re: Re: Madame EJ

DrHike said:
Not ownly will I be forced to be overly safe I'll be sane as well and I hate that. Miss the days of shrooming, drinking to excess and fucking the lights out in the backseat doing 150 mph on the wrong side of the Interstate. But then again if I'd kept that up I probably wouldn't be here worrying about today.

Prolly not.

I don't really miss those days.

I prefer the quiet intimacy now.
 
Hi (((((((Everyone))))))),


I just wanted to come in and say that I wish you all the very Happiest of New Years, Please stay safe and have a 'Ball' lol
I'm so glad I have met you all, you've all become like a big family here to me. I love ya ..... take care ....... Be Happy !!!! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cya all Next Year !!! 2003 ;) :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Here's some Roses for you all.......Dont forget to stop and smell them ...........
 
Missy52 said:
Hi (((((((Everyone))))))),


I just wanted to come in and say that I wish you all the very Happiest of New Years, Please stay safe and have a 'Ball' lol
I'm so glad I have met you all, you've all become like a big family here to me. I love ya ..... take care ....... Be Happy !!!! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cya all Next Year !!! 2003 ;) :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Here's some Roses for you all.......Dont forget to stop and smell them ...........

Missy...you too honey...have a spiffingly good 2003 :D
 
Hope everyone has a great (but safe) time tonight... If you must drink please don't drive! And if you must drive, please don't drink! I want to see each and every one of you back here next year!!

Most of the cities have free cabs or public transportation... Use it!

The preceeding was a message paid for by a friend to you all!

Happy New Year~

Cherrie

New Years Eve :kiss: 's to all!
 
Missy52 said:
Hi (((((((Everyone))))))),


I just wanted to come in and say that I wish you all the very Happiest of New Years, Please stay safe and have a 'Ball' lol
I'm so glad I have met you all, you've all become like a big family here to me. I love ya ..... take care ....... Be Happy !!!! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cya all Next Year !!! 2003 ;) :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Here's some Roses for you all.......Dont forget to stop and smell them ...........

(((((((Hugs))))))))) back to you, Missy.

Have a fun night.

Hope your New Year is full of happiness.
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Hope everyone has a great (but safe) time tonight... If you must drink please don't drive! And if you must drive, please don't drink! I want to see each and every one of you back here next year!!

Most of the cities have free cabs or public transportation... Use it!

The preceeding was a message paid for by a friend to you all!

Happy New Year~

Cherrie

New Years Eve :kiss: 's to all!


I am doing neither....well, I might open a bottle of bubbly.

Cherrie..it's been an absolute pleasure to have met you on Lit...you are a good kid...keep smiling, keep happy and stay horny ;)

May I wish you all that you want for 2003. Luv ya kid.
 
stopping by with kisses

for sexy as hell Ukin , mmmm and EEE, Cherrie sweetness , Dr Hike , Missy and Robert as well Happy New year to ya all !!:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: stopping by with kisses

~Dream~ said:
for sexy as hell Ukin , mmmm and EEE, Cherrie sweetness , Dr Hike , Missy and Robert as well Happy New year to ya all !!:kiss: :rose: :kiss:


Happy New Year to you, too Dream. Hope you have a year full of blessings.
 
Re: stopping by with kisses

~Dream~ said:
for sexy as hell Ukin , mmmm and EEE, Cherrie sweetness , Dr Hike , Missy and Robert as well Happy New year to ya all !!:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Mmmmmm Dream....you sexy wench...some and make my dreams come true....come and take me, break me....

Happy 2003 to you ~~ you sexy lady you :rose: :rose:
 
Ahemmmm.....Ukin, sweetie....tell me why it is that you are sending out new year's wishes to everyone but me.. I'm just gonna sit here and pout...and pouting really doesn't become me.
I've emailed and yahooed you with good wishes, but alas...you haven't responded.... :(

Luv ya sweetie.:)
 
enjoyingitall said:
Ahemmmm.....Ukin, sweetie....tell me why it is that you are sending out new year's wishes to everyone but me.. I'm just gonna sit here and pout...and pouting really doesn't become me.
I've emailed and yahooed you with good wishes, but alas...you haven't responded.... :(

Luv ya sweetie.:)

Ej...you know that you will get your New Year's wishes...and apart from that, I love your pouting lips...both sets.

No email has arrived though honey..and I will turn on Yahoo as soon as I have had a quick snack.

However...let me say this to you : You are one hell of a lady, one that I could oh so easily connect with...one that I could spend hours upon hours, stroking, kissing, brushing your hair...just looking at you under the flickering candlelight...taking your hand as we walk in the moonlight, gazing at the night sky..the stars matching your eyes...shimmering, sparkling.

I hope that you..and the man you so dearly love, your best friend, your hubby..I hope that 2003 brings you as much happiness as 2002 did..and more.

Love you kiddo....be happy, be lucky and stay my friend.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
My New Year's Wishes for you all......

A year full of hope and promise and blessings of joy.
A year that finds you happy and healthy.
A year that brings you all the desires of your heart.



Thanks for the fun and the friendships in 2002.

Here's a toast to all of us for an incredible 2003.


Good Night, everyone.

:heart:
 
Not a regular in this thread....

but hope everyone has a great new years. If you are close enough, drop on by and say hello. San Luis Obispo is a nice place to visit anyways...
 
Ukin said:
I am doing neither....well, I might open a bottle of bubbly.

Cherrie..it's been an absolute pleasure to have met you on Lit...you are a good kid...keep smiling, keep happy and stay horny ;)

May I wish you all that you want for 2003. Luv ya kid.

Ukin, I too have a bottle or two of the bubbly.. and now I find out my date doesn't drink! Oh well, looks like I'll be toasting the New Year Alone~ But know I'll be thinking of you and lifting my glass in your direction! I'm happy to have met you also, and here's to meeting IRL come nicer weather!

The perky me is back... hadn't you noticed? *lol* :D

A New Years Kiss for ya... Muuuuuuwwaaah! :kiss:
 
Happy New Year Gang!

Here's wishing all those who frequent the California thread a happy, healthy, prosperous, and otherwise splendid New Year.

As one who was a newcomer to the thread this year, I would like to thank all the members who made me feel welcome, and who make this a fun, lighthearted place to visit, play, and pass the time.

May 2003 bring nothing but the best to all of you. Cheers... :)
 
Re: stopping by with kisses

~Dream~ said:
for sexy as hell Ukin , mmmm and EEE, Cherrie sweetness , Dr Hike , Missy and Robert as well Happy New year to ya all !!:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Happy new year cutie, hope all your needs and desires are met in 2003:)
 
:)

Well, Happy New year and all that good stuff to all you folks on here.
 
Last edited:
Hi Gang....

Happy New Years Day, I hope everyone had a great nite and not feeling to bad today,, As for me I had 1 margarita with dinner. I was a very good girl.......... giggles :p :kiss:
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Ukin, I too have a bottle or two of the bubbly.. and now I find out my date doesn't drink! Oh well, looks like I'll be toasting the New Year Alone~ But know I'll be thinking of you and lifting my glass in your direction! I'm happy to have met you also, and here's to meeting IRL come nicer weather!

The perky me is back... hadn't you noticed? *lol* :D

A New Years Kiss for ya... Muuuuuuwwaaah! :kiss:


It's about bloody time you were back to your perkiness!!

I promise..as soon as the weather permits..I'll make that ride down south...to have two ladies at the table, drinking coffee or whatever, will indeed be a honour for any man..especially you two pair of sexy horny wenches **tee hee**

Happy New Year kiddo. muahhhhhhhhh
 
HAPPY 2003 EVERYONE. THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS EXILED BRIT WELCOME TO YOUR WONDERFUL STATE. LOVE YOU ALL. BE HAPPY, BE LUCKY...AND ABOVE ALL, STAY HORNY ;)
 
Back
Top